1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Losail, Qatar | MotoGP 2015 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by The Great One, Mar 23, 2015.

1. It was a rhetorical question.:D

I agree with everything you said here for sure though.:up:

BT Sport sure does a good broadcast!

2. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

+1. You know he cooked those tires getting back up there, and may have kept him from catching the leaders.

Helluva race though!!

3. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Stoner to replace Pedrosa during his sabbatical, heard it here first...

4. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

This is the part that the other factories are really going to have to worry about. GiGi is a flippin' genius and his riders are hungrier than ever before. Come on Austin!

Oh and by the way....

[​IMG]

5. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

I think Chip was referring to the possibility that with their new performance, they may be getting that cut back to 22 liters.

Not sure how Ducati is running their tank now. 22 v. 24

6. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

This was from the broadcast I was watching as well.

7. caferace

caferace No.

8. caferace

caferace No.

Rewatching GP from today again now. I suspect there may have been more passes for the lead in this one race (including the ones that didn't "stick") than all of last season combined.

-jim

9. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Amazing race. I'm stoked for Valentino, but even more so for Team Andrea. Always liked Dovi. Most underrated rider in the championship. I hope those boys can keep bringing it week in and week out. It's never good when someone runs away with the title.

Sucks about Pedrosa. That little guy is a hell of a rider and a tough SOB. From everything that was said, especially about it happening for several years, visiting every doctor imaginable around the world and not finding a solution, IMO his career is over. :(

10. GSmann

GSmann Well-Known Member

Ducati is running 22 ltrs.

from motomatters.com

"The two podiums for Dovizioso and Iannone mean that Ducati have now had three dry podiums, including Dovizioso's third place at Austin in 2014. This means they lose the first of the concessions to Ducati, and must use 22 liters for each race, instead of 24. That is still 2 more than the factory option allowance of 20 liters. They keep the soft tire until they win three dry races. The loss of 2 liters of fuel will not affect Ducati much, as they were already racing with just 22 liters."

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

What a race!!! VideoPass FTMW!!!!!

absolutely phemnomenal and as I predicted GOAT!! (well I do for every race)

He was pure genius and not to get beat with the Duc's advantage down the straight. Amazing.

I saw the red flashing reflected from the dash on his visor a bunch on the last lap, as compared to the other laps. He was really going all out.

VR46!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. 418

418 Expert #59

So Bautista is complaining about Marquez making risky passes?

[​IMG]

13. styles

styles The untrained eye

Lorenzo's helmet malfunctioned? Come on, HJC.

14. Chip

Chip Registered

22ltrs is more than 20ltrs.

15. L8 Braker

L8 Braker 'Murica

From the Twitters. Huge embarrassment for HJC.

[​IMG]

16. Jack Brock

Jack Brock Well-Known Member

Ben had a few problems with HJC as well. Not sure what a helmet deal pays, but probably not enough.

17. Get the best safety gear you can afford!:D

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Who preps his helmets? Does he have a sidekick who does all the crap work for him? Does HJC have people at the races doing it?

19. BigBird

BigBird blah

:crackup:

20. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Yea, talk about teapot calling kettle black. Isnt his nickname Bowling Bautista?