1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone know an Anderson riding 91?

Discussion in 'General' started by fullmetalF4i, Mar 12, 2015.

1. fullmetalF4i

fullmetalF4i C. Lee #826

Was in the dentist office yesterday afternoon and saw on an orlando based news station there was a bit of a pile-up accident at an intersection. Involved was a race trailer (carrying a bunch of VP fuel) and it had Anderson 91 with what looked like a guy on a black & orange R6 vinyl decal on the side.
    Couldnt hear the severity of the injuries but just curious if the guy was okay.

2. some guy #2

some guy #2 Well-Known Member

3. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

I know one of the guys. I haven't spoken with him directly, but I understand he's very sore, and going to try to race.

Crazy that no one was badly hurt.

4. fullmetalF4i

fullmetalF4i C. Lee #826

5. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Well that's a shitty way to start your Daytona week. Sounds like the ambulance was at fault.

6. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

With all of the VP that was shown in the video, assuming the cans were full, would have been a crazy fireball had it all lit up.

7. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

John Anderson(owner of World Wide Welding) was the truck involved. Sounds like nobody was hurt and bikes weren't too banged up. He was hauling a couple other CRA guys bikes down for the weekend.