1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Losing my beard hair... Mange?

Discussion in 'General' started by crazywolf450r, Jan 14, 2015.

1. crazywolf450r

crazywolf450r Well-Known Member

Anyone ever had Alopecia? What treatments worked for ya? Im tired of clean shaving and looking like a penis.

Attached Files:

2. Phl218

Phl218 .

i got a bald spot in my beard while i was doing hardcore atkins and everyday cardio for hours. i was less than 140 lbs at 5'10" back then with less than 8% body fat.

the acidic diet lead to hair loss and fragile bones and the excersise stress (besides studying stress) didn't help either.

didn't go to the doctor, changing to an alkaline diet helped , as well as finding balance back in life. get a vitamix ;)

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It may be temporary. A couple times a year, I lose the hair on my wrists, and then it will grow back a month or so later.

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Go get it checked with a dermatologist.

5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Yup. Once a very long time ago to my beard. Dermatologist said it would go away on its on. I remember he gave me some sort of topical steroid anyway but I think just to pad the bill. It did grow back and never happened again, that was like twenty years ago. (Though I still suspect the hillbilly chick I was dating gave me some third world heebie geebie that caused it.)

6. trancework

trancework It's always now...

This ^

7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Mouth hugging dirty pootietang will do that to you.

8. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

You're still going to look like a penis, facial hair or not!!

9. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

It's your face droppin hints...

:D

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

That photo makes you look like you smell like stale cheap beer, a chewing tobacco spit cup and old transfer case fluid. :D

11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

It's the body's natural defense against hipsterism.

Did you recently buy skinny jeans and a My Morning Jacket CD?

12. BigBird

BigBird blah

It has happened to me on a couple occasions. Sometimes stress can be the cause. I've had two spots, one on my beard and one on the back on my neck. It actually took a couple years for it to grow back, but it did.

I think Steeltoe is right though and there is a steroidal cream that they can give you to speed up the growing process

Last edited: Jan 15, 2015
  13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Why are you trying to cultivate on your face something that grows wild on your a$$?

It's probably just going into hibernation so it can start growing out of your ears when you get older.

14. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Rogaine.

15. crazywolf450r

crazywolf450r Well-Known Member

2 outa 3 aint bad

16. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Just don't use that shit on your pubes if you don't want to trip over your crotch hair :D