1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFL 2014

Discussion in 'General' started by Razr, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Greg S

Greg S Well-Known Member

today!!

2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

There aren't a whole lot of meaningful D1 games being played today, are there?

3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

D1?

Well... Texas High School 6A D1 (The BIG schools) had their championship game tonight. Kyler Murray (Allen Texas' QB) finished his High School career with 43 wins, 0 defeats in Texas' biggest high school division. He's going to Texas A&M next year, but I don't know if his size (5-11,170) translates to much success in college or much less pros, but he damn sure kicked some ass in the toughest district, division, & state in US high school football.

4. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I wouldn't count him out, he's the same height as Drew Brees, he did ok.

auminer likes this.
  5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Being an Eagles fan is not an easy life. Year after year after year…

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Losing to the Deadskins with Cement Hands in as QB, that's like getting shanked AFTER the forced prison sodomy.

7. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Um, they have nothing on Browns and Jets fans.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, but those teams generally don't even get close. So it's not like any hope can build up to get crushed.

9. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

The Vikings seem pretty good at building up hopes and then snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory too. :D There are a couple really sad people in my office right now.

10. I was happy to see them lose yesterday. I never really cared one bit about the Eagles until I became friends with a few obnoxious Philadelphians. Now, I root against them as much as I root against any team.

The proper order has been restored to PA football.:D

11. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

:crackup: little off...

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The Colts do know how to lose big don't they? This is blender full of penises ugly.

13. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!! Ha

14. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Bring on the Rams. That was football murder.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I was a bit shocked when I got to the bar and NFL was on, kind of nice all in all but I still watched more college stuff (mainly to see if Air Force could win when their uniforms matched the field).

16. jt21

jt21 JFugginT

tis true!! :D i'm ok with being wrong when it happens like that.. Ol Romo only missed two passes for the game, granted they pulled him, but after 35 points :D

17. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

BAAAAAAMMMMM! How about them Cowboys!!! Fuck yea, feels good to tell all the haters that said at the beginning of the year that the cowboys would be another disappointment with another 8-8 record. For those haters here is a big FUCK YOU! :beer:

That is all I have today. Have a good night friends! :D

18. assjuice cyrus

Damn, My life just keeps getting better. First I get to kick your ass in Fantasy Football and then my team Dallas Kicked your teams ass and won the division. Holly shit this is awesome!!!!!!!:D:D

P.s. Am I still hated more then lever?:clap:

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You being a Cowboys fan is completely inconsequential to me. I literally could not care less. :D

20. assjuice cyrus

This has been a fine Monday for me...

Do you need a hug?