1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V6LW

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by grady anderson, Dec 18, 2014.

1. grady anderson

grady anderson Well-Known Member

2. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

I saw that on my YSR50 search yesterday.Thats got to be one hell of a wheelie toy!!! So will we see you out in V6LW Grady?:Poke:

3. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I had a YSR with a DT 175 motor in it. It wasn't safe.

4. britx303

Im looking for a stock 50 for my daughter.They seem to cost a left one at the moment though

5. stickboy274

Yup. We still have the one my wife used to race, but no street titile for it. Alum. wheels, real triple clamp, braded brake line, fox shock. I think I did the swingarm bushings for it, and maybe clip ons.

Someday maybe she'll let it go.

6. britx303

True story: I have a cousin who has his still from 1990. He is also an off and on heroin/crack user,seriously.He will pawn,steal anything to get his junk.The only thing he wont sell,even as an addict is his YSR.

7. britx303

Hell i tried to buy it a few years ago when he was homeless,and he just laughed.

8. stickboy274

Thats crazy that the YSR is more addictive than the Heroin.

9. JNSRacing

JNSRacing Well-Known Member

That thing would make a heck of an awesome pit bike! :p I could full on smoke the guys on Groms! :D

10. JNSRacing

JNSRacing Well-Known Member

... and smoke them in more ways then one, haha, being as it's a 2 stroke!:crackup:

11. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

I'm still pissed you wouldn't let me ride it...

12. grady anderson

Not likely though I just sold the SV so I've got money burning a hole in my pocket. Some going towards the KTM. But stranger things have happened.
    Papa should chime in shortly as I continue to amuse him.
    If there were more vintage races nearby I would be tempted. And the "any chassis as long as the engine meets the cut off date" is the most lenient rule in racing. Joe's Aprilia/RZ is a good example.
    Fun to imagine the possibilities.

13. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

I pm'd you a CL ad for one up your way

14. britx303

Thanks. I did see that one last week,and forgot where i saw it.The price came down a little,so i will see what it does. Its tempting:D Tomorrow we are indoor flat-tracking again,and she said she was going to try getting her knee down to see if she can do it:)up:for the heart)i wonder how it'll go..........

15. britx303

Oh...I didnt know you were selling the SV:crackup:

16. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

i saw one of these at Road A back in 93. Guy who owned it was long bearded, blue jean cutoff, Budwieser drinking nut....lol Said he rode it to the store and back, open chambers no silencers. Ring ding ding

Ugh better lean over the bars when WFO

17. grady anderson

18. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Couldn't have been any worse than that little over bored Suzuki 50.

19. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

20. britx303

There is a YSR about 2 hours away that the price keeps dropping.......so i will give him a call after Christmas.My daughter is so used to upright motocross handlebars,she thinks she wont like the YSR now that she keeps looking at the pictures:crackup:............darn kids:D