1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WOW Ive missed ALOT!!

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Dyle, Oct 30, 2014.

1. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

2. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

Thanks Howie. Sorry haven't been on. I got that 24 hour stomach virus and its taken me over a week now to get better. Ive never been so sick to my stomach in my whole life. In 1 day I lost 9lbs from my 125lb body. Seamed like I was just about where I wanted to be health wise and then this happened. What a tough year!! Cant wait for 2015!!

3. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Dang dude. Sounds rough. Glad you're feeling better. Cheers on a good 2015.:beer:

4. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

I hope you are feeling better!

5. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

that sucks, I have been there too. Lost 13 in 3 days before. But I'm not 125 either. Glad you are better.

6. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

Ok back to old self today. Seams like all the weight I lost vomiting last week Im eating more than enough to get it back. DAMN LOL. But yeah I feel a lot better and just goes to prove even more to myself that Im stronger and healthier than I thought. Never hurt in my chest at all with this sickness and I thru up a lot!!! And even though I was sick a lot for about 16 hours like every 20 minutes, once it was out of my system it was more to just regaining strength and getting over the soarness of just the amount of vomiting that happened. So ANYWAYS,
    Thanks for the heads up on that part Howie. Ordered one today. Still got to get this throttle sticking figured out though. I may just buy a new one of those as well and just be done with it. Someone said a 900RR would be better and would fit right on?

7. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

I am not sure about the 900rr throttle. I have used a Motion Pro Honda throttle housing with a R6 throttle tube, but I still had to modify the throttle tube, and I had to modify the throttle housing as well with a dremel tool.