1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad Teachers thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by BigBird, Nov 5, 2014.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

let's use this thread to talk about and list all the so called "bad" teachers with students

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

One of my favorites, Debra Lefave.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

My all-time favorite. The gold standard against which all them bitches are measured. So far, unfavorably.

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Don't forget Pamela Rogers Turner.....she's up there too

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I was not familiar with her work. Not bad at all.

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Really?!

She was one of the ones that spearheaded the movement right around the time of Debra Lafave.

7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

As long as some continue to make light of female on male sexual crimes, laws will continue to be applied much more vigorously against men.

That is wrong.

ScottieDucati likes this.
  8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I must not remember her. I was really focused on Debra at the time. It's very possible that I forgot about Pamela in a matter of days.

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

It also helps if they are "pretty".

John Fitzgibbons, Lafave's lawyer, stated, "To place Debbie into a Florida state women's penitentiary, to place an attractive young woman in that kind of hellhole, is like putting a piece of raw meat in with the lions." Suzanne Goldenberg of The Guardian states that Lafave's avoidance of jail time is an implicit belief among Americans that Lafave is "too pretty for prison".[13] Ariel Levy, writing in New York, called Fitzgibbons' statement "notorious",[14] and Lafave's ex-husband criticized it.[15] Commentators have claimed that the attention given to this particular case arises from Lafave's physical beauty.[13][14][16][17] Provocative modeling photographs of Lafave have circulated on the Internet since she first gained notoriety.

10. charles

charles The Transporter

Who's 'making light' here? As i recall, there was a thread about this same subject years ago, and I, for one, was all in favor of punishment for these female teachers! I was willing then, as I am now, to spank almost every one of them to teach them a lesson!!!

11. madcat6183

madcat6183 2006 GSXR

12. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

why do I see this as a partial catalyst for "Orange is the new Black"? :D

13. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

14. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

You're going to Hell for that.

15. charles

charles The Transporter

Why??? Because i choose to punish, much like many biblical characters? Spare the rod, spoil the teacher.

16. charles

charles The Transporter

17. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

"Vengeance is mine", sayeth the Lord. You're not getting in on that spanking action. Unless, of course, you have been divinely inspired. If your motives are pure, have at it.

18. charles

charles The Transporter

Yes, yes…I understand…I definitely feel that the Lord is guiding me to administer this punishment to redeem these wayward sisters.

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Well now you have your answer as to what the lord looks like.

20. charles

charles The Transporter

Negatron…the Lord only spoke to me after directing me to climb up a mountain, and even then I was told in no uncertain terms to blindfold myself or I'd have my eyeballs gouged out …so, no, i haven't the faintest clue as to the physical appearance…but i'd recognize that voice again! ;)