1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a project BAD!!!

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Dyle, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

If anyone sees a good deal on an RC51 project bike please let me know. Frame with title and motor I guess or as much of the bike as possible. I always wanted one and Ive got a few dollars and Im gonna get me one, either that or a 1000Rr any year project. LOL
    Anyways thanks BBSers.:up:

2. Dyle

No one has seen any of these 2 bikes on any auction sites or crashed up street bike by chance?

3. sbhockey

sbhockey Orange shirt #157

Just checked CL in my area. No projects.

4. sbhockey

5. Dyle

OMG!!! Im so all over this. Tried calling them today and got no answer. Thank you!!:beer: But dont give up yet cause he hasnt answered....LOL

6. I've got a 2003 RC51. Its not a project though. Built it to race and it has sat in my living room for 2 years. P.M me your email and I will send you pics. I want $3K for it. It is safety wired and ready to go for V7HW. Has PC3 and Arrow exhausts, OSF rearsets, stainless lines, Pazzo levers, a few other aftermarket parts. Upper and lower are off right now as seen in the few pictures I attached.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
  7. sbhockey

No problem, I'm always poking around on CL looking at crap I'm probably not going to buy. Bigdaddy, that's a pretty hard deal to pass on the RC51.

8. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

Dyle, hope you get that 1000RR. Bought my 07 brand new (only 2300 miles on it now). That thing is fast!

9. Dyle

Well Ive called and called the guy on the RR and no answer. Bigdaddy send all that info and pics to [email protected] Thats a real hard deal to pass up. Title?

10. Email sent with more pictures and information

11. Dyle

I replied Brian. See what ya think buddy.

12. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
  13. Dyle

Another gorgeous bike. But what Im looking for mainly is something I can street ride. Ive got a race bike. A proper set up and beautifully painted by Chuck Deez Paint of course f3. So what Im looking for is something I can put love back into and make into a proper street ride. I just need to get in the wind guys and have something to do that will motivate me. Ive kinda went backwards this last year and Im trying really hard to get back to high spirits and good shape.

14. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

15. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

16. Dyle

17. Dyle

18. OK Dyle, did an eyeball inventory of RC51 parts. Had a lot more than I thought. Sent you an email with an eyeball inventory list. Have a look. Happy to sell you the parts lot for you to build your own or to sell you the other entire bike.