1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The official cycle jam roll call

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, May 26, 2014.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh it was pretty blackened, definitely enough I noticed it.

2. benprobst

benprobst Well-Known Member

Why do you think I kept trying to slow X down from 4-7. I didnt want to have to run 35s. :D All the old farts woulda quit.

Sorry boucha :D At least we had fun down 3-4-5 in the Saturday race. ALways nice running into a non LW rider in the LW classes. You passed back! Though i did giggle a little when I wheelied pass all three of you coming up the hill.

3. benprobst

Also, I was thinking we all need to chip in at the next cycle jam to buy Metalhead another pair of shoes aside from his deathwagonapocalypse85lbsteel toe boots. Lighten up brother, get some crocs or sumpin. :D

4. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Eff that. Chicks dig a man in boots, not some girly ass sandal shit.

(plus, I forgot to cut my toenails)

5. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Hahaha yeah we do.

Hey I got an idea. Ya know, either you or Steve riding your bikes does nothing for your sales of them ya kwow. I mean what you need is a good ole Mid-packer like myself to put it on the box and THEN the sales will go through the roof. Normal peeps look at yall and go, oh well damn he's fast anyways. Yall have no crappy lap times to back the bike's ablilty up like I do :D

So it was nice to finally meet the ole ball and chain. Nice gal you got there. I was explaining what you were doing out there in the Clubman race to her. Telling her about the bikes and what not. Told her the 250's are where I started and it teaches ya a good bit.

6. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

So you were explaining to her that I was basically running laps out there to get some practice before I really raced her bike or, that I basically suck as a racer?

:D

7. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

I saw you wearing boots and shorts...and just said to myself "Yep, that's Metalhead"

:crackup:

8. Phl218

Phl218 .

Boots at these temperatures also go under "cheese factory"

9. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Look, you were the em effer out there dumping a gallon of water on your head every two minutes. I was the one out there standing around in my boots AND LONG JOHNS looking all sexy and smarmy and shit.

Don't be hatin.

10. Phl218

Phl218 .

Mmmhm. In the 80s maybe

11. benprobst

You're a certain kind of special.

12. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Basically lol I told her what you were doing and telling her not to worry. That and explaining your game plan :D

13. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Is passing back not normal? Lol

Oops. I broke etiquette I guess :D especially rubbing once or twice I bet lol

14. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

35s...:wow: smh... Maybe in September. :D

15. benprobst

Hey don't blame me. I was trying to slow it down.