1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TZ 150R Mini Road Racer For Sale/Trade

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by MAZZ77X, Mar 30, 2014.

1. MAZZ77X

MAZZ77X Well-Known Member

I am reposting this for my friend. He bought this off me for his daughter and she just can't get the feel for the GP bike. She is much more suited for a dirt bike Supermoto style and that's what she wants to trade it for.... CRF 150R.

Yamaha 95 TZ 150R conversion. This bike is 100% perfect in every way.

It has been engineered not hacked together. Rear engine mounts machined out of 7076 Billet and new down tubes are 1 1/4" 7076 billet radius tube with machined ends and threaded eccentric adjustments for proper engine location and loading. Counter shaft to swingarm center line are to MD 250H specs as are countershaft to axle centerline.

08 CRF 150R stock engine with Custom stepped exhaust with stock 150R silencer. Adjustable billet air screw and UNI pod filter.

Suspension completely rebuilt and every bearing in the chassis is new including the wheels. Brembo Master and Brembo cast iron full floating rotor with stainless line. Custom machined rear sprockets in 49T & 46T with 14T & 15T CS sprockets.

Chassis and wheels are powder coated along with trees and a lot of bracketry. Custom rearsets by Hjlem that are 1" up and 1" forward along with the stock spare rearsets. Spare billet Hjelm shifter and rod. Bike is set up for GP shift but can be run standard if desired. Also included is a 3" shortened TZ gas tank for smaller riders.

If your serious feel free to call and I will go over everything about the bike cause there is a lot of work that went into it. Plenty of pics available.

$3800 or Trade for CRF 150R!

Thanks,
    Justine, currently owns the bike but feel free to contact me for questions and I can get you in touch with here and her dad.

Justine's Cell 609-385-5248
    [email protected]

Anthony Mazziotto
    (609)781-3741

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. passed this on to a guy looking for a gp bike for the kid. Sweet bike.

3. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

just saw this. That thing is awesome ...but I can't believe they zip-tied an Aquafina bottle to the side of it after spending so much money and effort on everything else.

4. ACDNate

ACDNate Well-Known Member

Beautiful build indeed but that does kind of stand out...

5. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

In his defense, I will admit that it's hard to find DIY coolant reservoirs (translucent) versus catch cans. And the bodywork will cover it.

Still, if I EVER owned a bike that clean, I wouldn't be able to stand something like that...

I'm really curious what kind of speeds it can obtain, and how much it weighs. This thing could be the greatest lightweight frankenbike I've laid eyes on. a stock 150R in dirt trim will do 70+ (right?), so with different gearing, this could obtain quite a bit higher speeds, I would think.

6. ACDNate

ACDNate Well-Known Member

Yeah I guess that came across as hyper critical. Not intended to be that way.

I can imagine 90mph would be doable with something like this, with a compact rider not acting as a sail. I wish I could wedge my big arse onto a 125...

7. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

This should have been my 1st bike, not a GSXR 1100 :)

8. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

A guy up here has the same setup. That bike was hitting 85 on a short straight. I would think on a bigger track with the right gearing it could do 100 fairly easy.

9. fireman343

fireman343 Well-Known Member

Seen this in person.. And on track as it flew past me! One bike I wish I could have! Good luck on the sale, Mazz is a good guy, and keeps his stuff clean! Good luck

10. sharky nrk

sharky nrk Rubber Side Up

DO WANT ....... looks in wallet ....... :(

11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Mazz is a very good guy indeed. Before I knew two strokes well I sold him an old TZ that I thought was a good bike but it turned out to be a turd. Although I had no idea at the time, still a dick move. Sorry Mazz. If I can ever make that up to you I will.

If I had the money I would be all over this bike. It is nice, Aquafina bottle or not. :D

12. racer_11

racer_11 moto nyne guy

is this tz still for sale?

13. hdtwin411

hdtwin411 Well-Known Member

14. hdtwin411

hdtwin411 Well-Known Member

link

thats his facebook link