1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The official cycle jam roll call

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, May 26, 2014.

1. Phl218

Phl218 .

So apparently, someone opened a douche bag in the pits and MH yelled at it butt naked.

Seems like people even come here for racing.

Observation.

The
    End

2. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

huh? who did he yell at?

3. DirtNap

DirtNap used, but not used up.

Thanks

it turned out better than I could have hoped for, Thanks to Popshadow graphics!!!!

4. DirtNap

DirtNap used, but not used up.

cool,, he is agood dude!

pin it Eric!!!

5. bj

bj Well-Known Member

The delivery was completed successfully. Can't confirm anything about the consumption though as I headed home as soon as the racing ended.

6. joec

joec brace yourself

so...eh...howd you do? did you live uop to your expectations (getting beat by an entirely new group of people??) haha.

7. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I know i may be showing ignorance and after the events of today i hope i don't upset anybody. but have there ever been discussions about moving the turn 5 wall back?

8. bj

bj Well-Known Member

Got my ass kicked as expected but enjoyed it. I managed to limit my dumbassery to blowing turn 3 on the sighting lap and my lap times improved each time out. Definitely will go back. It's a fun track on a small bike.

9. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Metalhead- Draik wanted me to tell you "thank you Metalhead for the purse you put up for us lowly 2-fiddy racers."

I also want to say thanks too.

Metalhead is the man!

10. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

any cellulite sightings in the paddock or did only bad girls show up?

11. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

People used to post pictures of random chicks in the pits. Surely someone with a camera could get a picture of the Metalheads.

12. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

Wonder if any of the racers participated in RaceWife's yoga challenge? :)

13. Dave_SV

Dave_SV Well-Known Member

Wound up having to leave last night, didn't have time to run the rescheduled races for today. Hope everyone has a good time wish I could be there.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sorry you couldn't stick around too. Still love the horns on the van :crackup:

15. Dave_SV

Dave_SV Well-Known Member

Hah! Once you get the Jeep all set up we will have to compare the two setups :)

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You will soooooooo win. Two little stock truck tubes won't do it.

17. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Thanks for the beer dude. Pretty decent stuff. Managed to sneak home a few. Having one right now.:clap::up:

18. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Dustin looked for her but failed. Her husband BJ caught up with me at winners circle right as I was leaving today and told me to go talk to her. We talked for a minute and had a good chuckle. She did admonish me again about talking shit about the ol lady. I tried to explain to her that that's the way me and the woman talk to, and about each other. She still told me to stop it. I was like "ok".

She doesn't like Cortez though. lol.:D

19. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

I hadn't done an entire WERA weekend event in a few years, not because I didn't want to, but because I've been busy doing other stuff, and that was fun. Evelyne was so nice and understood our airhead riders' inability to correctly register, thank you, Evelyne. Good people, good fun, and I think Kurt Kessler owes me a beer...

20. ttam

ttam Member

It was a good weekend, minus losing the rear and getting a DNF in the Clubman race. I missed getting the bike together and getting back out for the E SS race by probably a couple of minutes. So I got a DNS for that one. My body is thanking me for it though. My right knee looked like I was smuggling a softball under it! I was so excited about this weekend and blew it on the final lap. Ah well. I learned the limit I guess. I'll be back.