1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The official cycle jam roll call

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, May 26, 2014.

1. Paint Shaker

Paint Shaker Tractor Motor Racer

Someone save me a space in the LWT Ghetto!! I'll be rolling in just before 10, so I don't get blocked in behind the 80 footer!!!:up:

Oh, and who is this photo chic??? :D :beer: :bow:

2. Red Fox Racing

Red Fox Racing Age is only a number

Should be a few spots open, after the storm rolled thru and took out a few canopies......think Yoshimura canopy destroyed.....

3. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

Storm came through pretty strong. Canopys took a beating. We had ours down and ready. I did catch a tent from up stream while holding onto my canopy I was grilling at the same time, I multitask all day at work not a problem.

Our pits before it got crappy.
    [​IMG]

Raining now and I hope it moves on but if not what the hell let's race I'm used to crap racing weather.

Me and 12_vdub went and cleaned up a pit down from us that was hit pretty good. Ezup flipped the whole none yards. Guy across from them took care of their leathers. Shouldn't ever leave your stuff unattended at RA freak storms are the norm late afternoon. Alls good and I got power so let's race tomorrow.

4. Phl218

Phl218 .

Rain stopped

5. joec

joec brace yourself

is mh there or not? i sent the cheapest suitcase of beer they used to make in this city, for him.

6. Dave_SV

Dave_SV Well-Known Member

Heh that was our paddock with the flipped ez-up, we were out eating when the storm hit and didn't make it back in time to put anything away. Thanks to all of our awesome fellow racers who secured everything for us and prevented our pit from getting completely destroyed. Beers are on us tonight!

7. omatter34

omatter34 Well-Known Member

Roy826, can I get a pic of the side of your Tundra. I am planning on doing rims soon and have a white truck also. Was thinking black, but haven't seen many white truck with black rims around here to see if I like the contrast. Looks good on yours from what I can tell.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Black rims white truck/van looks good.

9. Phl218

Phl218 .

Yeah, he's here. I made him drink a Franziskaner Hefeweizen and we talked about the Reinheitsgebot for brewing...

More tonight!

10. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

good luck to everyone! couldn't make it.. :down:

see everyone at Barber at the end of the month.

11. roy826ex

Glad we could help.

12. roy826ex

Sure not a problem I will snap one and get it loaded after I finish up practice. These are the stock TSS wheels on the 14 Tundra. Love the look.

13. omatter34

:beer:..been thinking about them for a while, but haven't pulled the trigger.

14. DirtNap

DirtNap used, but not used up.

As it is impossible for me to participate any more this season(think hip replacement) I have sent a friend in my stead. So tell Eric to be safe with my bike!!!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 6, 2014
  15. roy826ex

These are 20" not sure of brand but they came on the truck from Gulf States Toyota region.

[​IMG]

16. Phl218

Phl218 .

Dangit! We here holding a spot. Got plenty of power around here.

Right now I have all fans into the wind to blow the next rain back to Chattanooga

:D

17. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

ha! damn my bad man. did you guys get a full day of dry practice?

yeah, i had to work and my bike isn't ready.. i'll be at Barber though. good luck this weekend! :beer:

18. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Not going to lie My weiner moved a little :D

19. omatter34

Tundra looks good Roy. Thanks for the pics.

20. Met him today, he is taking great care of it.