1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The official cycle jam roll call

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, May 26, 2014.

1. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Sooooo.....

Who's coming and whatcha in for? Me? DSB, DSS, ESS, Clubman, and anything else that I can fit an FZR400 and a CBR250 into.

I do have some questions for Sean though....

If I get there Thursday night, can I register, and tech my bikes on Friday morning even though I won't be racing till Saturday?

I have to rent a transponder, can I use the same one for both bikes?

I looked at the schedule, and it shows DSB and ESS in the same race. Any chance the ESS will end up separate? If not, I'll just bring the CBR and run it in Clubman, ESS, and DSS.

Thanks.

2. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Hey Metallica, can't you practice on Friday?

I will be there only on Friday to see Joe Pomeroy. If you're nice I'll let you shake my hand. The one attached to my arm! Duh:Poke:
    Let me know where you are pitted and what you're driving/riding so I can put a face with your handle.
    :beer:

3. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I could, but Friday will be 'get every Gee Dee thing together' time. I'm gonna chill late afternoon and say hey to everybody. Maybe have a beer or two. Saturday morning at generally around 2:09am, I wake up and go all Broome with anticipation and shit. I need my rest.:D

I'll find ya.:)

4. Dave_SV

Dave_SV Well-Known Member

We are in there like swim wear, will be running practice on Friday and LWT classes on Saturday.

5. Phl218

Phl218 .

Same here. Ze German is
    Bringing the sandbags again. 2nd time
    At RA, so I know the track ;) :Poke:

Still on the verge of prepping the 1199 or not... :confused:

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You can register Friday but won't be able to tech if you haven't paid for practice.

7. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Okay cool. That does help out.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's our double check to make sure people practicing have paid. But you can get some lines out of the way. Also Saturday tech line isn't usually bad at all since most people in the paddock were there Friday.

9. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Okay cool, thanks. Now about that ESS-DSB thing.:Poke:

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Seriously though, it may happen but no way to tell until we print grids that morning.

12. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Gotcha. Then the ball is in my court. Bring the FZR, or no. Looking at the schedule, My best bet is to bring the woodchipper only, and leave Fizzy at home. Less hassle. PLUS I only got one set of warmers. lol.

13. Phl218

Phl218 .

I can borrow you a set . Rear is 200 though

14. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Cool deal.

15. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Mines a 140, so I KNOW it will cover it. Haha. Pfffff. Prolly get the rims too. better to be bigger than smaller.:D

16. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

Put in for leave 3 weeks ago so I'm in. Looking forward to see the SE peeps and drinking beer:beer:

17. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Beer will be there, extended from my hand to yours.:up:

18. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

19. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

No racy for me, in process of buying a new house. I will be there to support y'all though. RRR is out too.

Should be closing by end of June, new house for my birthday.

20. kman0066

kman0066 Well-Known Member

In for CSS, ASS, ASB, and something else that's fit's convenient for the 600 between those other races...TBD.