1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drew Brees can't ride a motorcycle!

Discussion in 'General' started by 27stormin, May 19, 2014.

1. 27stormin

27stormin Well-Known Member

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

You can probably thank Ben Rapesburger for that one. Didn't that dumbass crash two 'busa's?

3. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Meh, not a motorcycle. More like a goofy ass reverse trike, as if regular trikes aren't bad enough!

4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Summertime snowmobile

5. Scotty87

At least one. I think 'no motorcycles' is a pretty standard deal for most high level athletes contract's. I remember back in the day Jordan complaining about it.

6. Scotty87

With 1/3 the hp and twice the weight!

I really wanted to like the goofy thing, but it's just too damn slow, too damn heavy, and too damn expensive.

7. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

They look like a plow truck to me...lol. Saw a whole gaggle of them this weekend. They are so big and funny looking.

8. ACDNate

ACDNate Well-Known Member

Him and Kellen Winslow Jr...

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The Can Am is not a motorcycle.

10. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

jason williams (duke basketball player turned pro) kellen dumbass winslow, ben roth,

funny thing is, pretty much every pro I know owns a bike.

I remember going with Jamarcus Russell to pick up his new busa. Hell, I had to teach the mofo to ride it around my ranch. Good times.

11. sonicnofadz

sonicnofadz Well-Known Member

I was trying to figure out why the article is calling it a motorcycle myself. Doesn't it obviously have 3 wheels?!

12. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

Is that the same Jason Williams that shot his driver in the face "on accident"

Shocking that some players are dumb enough to do something that could cost them millions. Hmm let's see make millions of dollars playing a game or ride a MC. I like MC's but I like money more. Of course in Russell's case it's better that he's not playing. The Raiders just wish he never started. :)

Because it's classified as such and you need a MC endorsement to ride one.

13. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

i think i spelled his name wrong...it was jayson williams.

If he was drafted and let sit for a bit, he might had become one of the elites.
    dude can/could throw 70 yrds.....while kneeling! and had accuracy also!
    His nutrition and weight were suspect.

The thing is, all of these dudes can play....some just get put on shitty teams and are expected to carry the weight of the team with nobody around them. Jamarcus and david carr both got the shitty end of the deal.

the raiders are the black hole of the nfl...they take in talent and just ruin them. they dont train them. then they spit them out.

my Morgan 3 wheeler is classified as a motorcycle.

14. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Next youre going to tell me that the MX guys aren't actually drinking Monster/RedBull whatever during their post race interview!

15. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

David Carr had the highest completion percentage in the NFL for a couple years but was getting ragged on for only throwing short passes. Meanwhile, he also had the sack record of that time. You can't throw down field if you don't have time.

16. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

The thing is. If you hold out to get $60mil, 30+ guaranteed. You are expected to perform right away. That isn't a Raiders thing that is an anybody thing.

If you are getting that kind of money, you should take the responsibility to train on your own. After all, it was his career. Yeah the team could do it to protect their "investment" but where was his personal accountability. Not to pick on him. There are others, but wasting that kind of talent is maddening. Brady and Manning aren't the most talented QB's to leave college, but damn if they aren't the most driven. Russell and Young should have been better in the NFL

17. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

What happen to Jamarcus Russell. Was his head just not right for the pros or what. I thought he would of lasted longer then he did..

18. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

brady and manning also had a line and some great great receivers. they also had a defense that could get you the ball back with great field position.

as a team, you invested the money in them....protect your investment and give him some weapons to throw to!

19. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Yea, I agree with that to a point. Look at the browns. They have ruined so many QB's its not funny.

20. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

he just was an young kid with a bunch of money.
    nobody to take him and show him the ropes that all of these dudes that go to good teams have.

Teams have cultures. The cultures of some teams are to be black holes. No matter who they get, they will ruin them.

Browns, Raiders, Texans, Jacksonville.