1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LeMans, France | MotoGP 2014 (spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by caferace, May 14, 2014.

1. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

My favorite line from the movie Groundhog Day. :D

2. tikki50

tikki50 Well-Known Member

Heck every race has been a ground hog day! Mcfly has walked away with it time and again.

3. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

No one is beating Marc but Marc.

I'm picking Rossi for second though.

4. dteal23

dteal23 Well-Known Member

MM
    Rossi
    DANI

5. motox

motox 164

:stupid:

6. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

MM should be in a good state of mind, he just re-signed with Honda through 2016. I'll bet a nice pay raise was in order. Does anybody ever offer a contract for more than 2 years?

7. They have been very rare in Moto GP in the last decade. The only one I can think of is Bradley Smith. He's currently in the last year of a 3 year deal, but the first year of it was in Moto 2. I remember thinking "what the hell" when Herve signed that deal, but Smith has done a little better than I thought he would.

8. Today Rossi was asked about his plans for the future, and said that he wants to sign another 2 year deal with Yamaha, and will be talking to them over the next few weeks.

9. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

He said last year if he didn't have any game left he'd contemplate leaving for WSBK, but since he's been strong as ever with the available hardware this year I can see why we wants to stay. Not a bad move for the sport if he does, imo - he still brings the fans far and wide.

And since Yammi hasn't wedged a turbo or anything else cool behind their fairings lately, I call Horhay as the first finishing non-Honda :D

10. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Lorenzo will pop out of his funk soon.

11. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

He said he's going to try using the soft tire at LeMans. Hopefully that will help him get some of his speed back. IMO though, if he can't adapt to how Rossi is riding(more brakes) then it's going to be tough for him to beat the other 3.

12. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

Or fall a little deeper into it. I feel like if he becomes the victim to a dramatic race (i.e. Final corner Jerez 2013 or anything similar to rounds 1,2, and 4), it might completely screw up his head :Poke:

13. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

I find this comical. Not because Lorenzo might continue losing, but because of the insituation that he's weak minded

14. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:stupid:

Didn't Kenny Roberts go on record saying that Lorenzo was one of the hardest men he has ever met? Besides, anyone who can do pushups on a plated freshly broken collar bone has already proven that he is mentally and physically tough.

15. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Push-ups?!?!?!?! Fuck push-ups. Racing at Assen the day after and finishing 5th. Not sure there's anyone else on the grid that's mentally as tough as that.

(Yes I know he had to do them to race)

16. styles

styles The untrained eye

Rossi was the master of mind games and 0 effect on Lorenzo, even as a rookie.

17. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

Doubt anyone wants more than 2 years....riders don't want to be stuck on a shit bike and teams probably figure that after 2 years a rider isn't meeting expectation anotheryear is a waste

18. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Lorenzo will be back to his old self soon. I think he's still the biggest threat to MM. I'll go out on a limb and say the next win other than MM will be Lorenzo.

19. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Rossi is going to win this weekend

20. OK. I can't sit on the fence any longer.:D I'm with iom and whoever else picked Rossi. Rossi FOR THE WIN!!!:up: