1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Everyday boots.

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, May 9, 2014.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Because sometimes you want to wear some boots. Looking for some (non-steeltoe) light boots to kick around in daily. Merril style hikers preferably. Waterproof definitely. Lace up definitely. Some urban shitkickers. Don't get me wrong I still love my Caterpillar steeltoes just want something lighter. Looking to spend around a buck fitty or so. I don't need to climb in them just keep my feet dry during monsoon season. I'm too lazy to look when I can have you guys do it.:p

2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I still think Redwing makes a great boot, and they have a lot of choices. They're comfortable right out of the box.

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

Vibram 5finger shoetoes thingee :D

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I'd rather do synthetic or a synth/leather boot they tend to be lighter than all leather. Not sure if Redwing has that.

5. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

6. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Hey, that's the idea. Now lemme get girly and see if they come in that cool grey lookin color like the folks on Nat Geo wear.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

What about those Oakley tactical boots? You can pose for Tacticool monthly while wearing them.

9. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Doc Martens for me. Classics. They have tons of different styles now that don't scream "Nazi punks fuck off !". Super comfy, as always.

10. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

11. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

That is the most out there pair of boots I've ever seen. Mindblowing ! Cortez to the white courtesy phone.

Last edited: May 9, 2014
  12. racertex

racertex vintage dude

Love my Wolverine Boots. Goretex and around $150.00

13. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Ooh I like those Keens. Never heard of that brand. That's the style I want though.

14. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

+1 for Doc Marten.

15. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Keens are good. Their corporate HQ is here in Portland, OR.

Very comfy.

16. ew422

ew422 Well-Known Member

:stupid:

17. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

You've gotta be the sorriest excuse for a black man that I've ever met. LUGZ! Now go rep hard for your fellow brothas!

18. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Pfft even Russell Simmons doesn't wear Lugz anymore.

19. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

I still have Fubu in the rotation. :cool:

20. sdg

sdg *

La Sportiva & Vasque over here...

been through two pairs of the sportivas & working on my third pair of vasques