1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grattan Schedule

Discussion in 'General' started by Hyperdyne, Apr 15, 2014.

1. KCFirebolt

KCFirebolt Large man. Little bike.

Thanks guys! There was some great racing this weekend. Always fun to watch and make the call. I did almost have a coronary on a couple of them!

I have audio files of the race announcing for all of the races. A lot of it is not interesting, but some of the stuff is fun. Traveling this week, but would love to see if someone could merge parts of the announcing with video from one of the races. Let me know if you're interested.

2. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

Agree! He is a great addition to the action! It is nice that he takes a personal interest in the riders.

3. stymie12000

stymie12000 Well-Known Member

I can merge your audio with my video of the f1 race. Pm me!

4. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

.002 I thought. Stymie's video is pretty telling though. Another 100 feet and the result would have been different. Damn those last two laps were badass!

5. Nick_OMC

Nick_OMC Will crash your bike

Charles, you interject color commentary into your awesome race calling by literally looking around in the tower windows compared to the pro guys with their fancy monitors and gadgets. What is even cooler are the pit interviews too. Thank you again for coming out and doing this for us.

6. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

I almost blew past T10B at the checkered, as I was going as deep past start/finish on the gas, as I could!

7. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

8. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Dave Grey

Grey owl, looking supa' fly
    [​IMG]

9. DirtNap

DirtNap used, but not used up.

Nah,,,, it was just that I handed him contraband beer smuggled from wisconsin with a side of fresh cheese curds....

Good racing for sure.

10. ttam

ttam Member

I'd like the audio files for my videos. Races 8 and 10 if you have them.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What in the hell is with the numbers?

12. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

They are Greydazzled.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Tons of room on the bike and numbers you can't read, I just don't get it. Every time I try to be nice about it and don't require them centered and give on sizes and everything else this is what happens.

You guys kill me :crackup:

14. supercarl

supercarl AKA The Pool Boy

No worries Eddie! I wanted to come up and say hi too, but it always seems like there is never enough time in race weekends to do everything lol. And thanks, congrats on your wins as well! Hopefully I'll be able to stick with you a little better the next time at Grattan!

15. jt21

jt21 JFugginT

:wow: BUSTED!

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

17. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

:beer: :crackup:

18. stymie12000

stymie12000 Well-Known Member

Good times. It took me the whole race just to calm down and get into "race" mode/race pace. I had too much time to cool off after practice since I had a dns in the A Superstock race. I am usually fine with the 8 lap format but I wish this one was a 10 lapper! May have been an interesting last two laps!

I can't wait until next round and the rest of the season. It should be a lot of fun!

19. Nick_OMC

Nick_OMC Will crash your bike

Does this mean you'll consider allowing us to run fancy number plates??:D

20. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

That was better than any of the prior 3 years AMA SBK races. I'll be looking forward to the rematch!