1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grattan Schedule

Discussion in 'General' started by Hyperdyne, Apr 15, 2014.

1. jt21

jt21 JFugginT

I think everyone that hasn't ridden yet this year had terrible body position.. myself included lol

:up: that was def a fun one to watch

2. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

9 min mark is the nasty crash. For christ sake that was a silly decision. During a hot track you never cross over like that. If you have a mechanical just get off the damn track on whatever side you are on. When Robbie and I went by him I'm thinking to myself... He's having a problem. I couldn't believe he crossed completely over like that.

3. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

4. grasshopper

5. ecell1

ecell1 Well-Known Member

Yes my tach sucks. I don't really look at it so it doesn't bother me much. I'll replace it at some point. Any suggestions on a replacement?

6. grasshopper

Nothing. Pin it and shift it.

7. ttam

ttam Member

I know mine was bad. I didn't get much practice so I was freaking out over not knowing my lines. Body position was in the back of my head, but so were a lot of other things.

Yup. It's me. They were good races for sure. I was worried about not running warmers, but the tires held up very well, again :). Get you and your bike fixed up and get back out there. Looking forward to hearing about your recovery and your return to the track. Good luck.

8. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

9. grasshopper

10. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

Another good vid of F2!

RE: 5:50 mark - I need about 15 more hp :D

I'll post my vid later tonight, the last corner of mine is fun.

11. grasshopper

It's not only HP my friend. It's freed up HP in the form of many lightweight parts. The thing weighs 305 with a gallon of gas in it. :). And thats with the stock tank. If I can get a new ram air box made to fit the carbon tank that's hanging in the garage I'll be under 300. I heard a couple people talking "cheater bike" over the weekend. It's completely legal.

12. grasshopper

13. renegade17

How in the fack is your bike a cheater bike? You ran the proper classes for your machine. Hope everyone makes it back for the August round. Sure was fun last weekend.

14. supercarl

supercarl AKA The Pool Boy

Don't listen to the grasshopper. He's clearly a cheater. TEAR THAT BIKE DOWN!!!! :D :crackup:

Oh, and everyone who beat me is on a cheater bike too. :rolleyes:

15. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

That's pretty damn light, nice work. No cheater bikes on SB and F2, I just need to ride faster :D

16. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Carl - I wanted to swing down and say hey in person. Sorry I didn't get the chance. Congrats on the win Saturday!

17. grasshopper

I'd love to have a tear down. I could use the extra cash

18. Nick_OMC

Nick_OMC Will crash your bike

True story. That finish line drag race was one for the books. What was the margin, 3 thousandths?

19. exracer941

exracer941 Well-Known Member

I thought Chuck (announcer ) was going to have a coronary describing the last couple laps of that race.

20. renegade17

Chuck is the man, makes it hard to put the helmet on at second call when the racing gets good.