1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grattan Schedule

Discussion in 'General' started by Hyperdyne, Apr 15, 2014.

1. exracer941

exracer941 Well-Known Member

Was my first time there . Loved the layout. Only problem is the August race is cw, so have to learn a new track all over again. Excellent facility, lots of places to watch the racing. Met some nice people and saw some good old friends. :beer:

2. steve802cc

steve802cc Well-Known Member

Who was taking pics?

3. Derick

Derick Well-Known Member

i know "photos by mel" was there

4. Derick

Derick Well-Known Member

That is how my weekend went

5. steve802cc

steve802cc Well-Known Member

I know Mel was there but there was also someone else taking pics. He was down at the bottom of the hill at the end of the straight away.

6. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

I was there with Photo by Mel (you can find her on Facetubes). PM me your bike, race number and races you were in and I'll see what I have. I should have the photos all sorted out by the weekend. You can see some of my other work over the race weekends here.

7. I was the guy that clipped you in turn 3. It's ok buddy, no grudges here..my bike is in bad shape but I'm just glad your okay cuz you weren't moving for a few seconds. I'm a little rashed up, how are ya doing?

-Clay

Last edited: May 5, 2014
  8. stymie12000

stymie12000 Well-Known Member

Always like your photos. Probably the best action shots I've ever seen!

9. stymie12000

stymie12000 Well-Known Member

10. slimjim00

slimjim00 Well-Known Member

Pretty bad concussion and I tore my collar bone up pretty bad. I don't remember much from Sunday, just a few little things and folks had to fill in the rest. On the way back to Georgia now, I'll be getting my head and collar bone checked out tomorrow. If you make it out to Georgia I owe you a beer. Thanks for moving my busted arm back into a comfortable position for me.

Sorry again man

11. jt21

jt21 JFugginT

Nice work! I hope you got some more of myself. Prob the closest to a souvenir I'd get all weekend lol

12. It's ok man, don't beat yourself up over it..I hope you feel better and have a smooth recovery. Get well soon.

Take care,
    Clay

13. ped

ped Banned

great racing there!

14. ttam

ttam Member

Glad you're okay James. You better heal up fast cuz you've been my only consistent 250 race buddy. Lol. I was hoping to get to race with you again at Cycle Jam.

15. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Nice. That was close!

My BP is terrible. Need to work on that.

16. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Yeah but...

From the pits... That was an awesome race!!

17. ecell1

ecell1 Well-Known Member

18. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Hows the 750 Eddie??

19. slimjim00

slimjim00 Well-Known Member

Is this Matt? Had fun racing you again. I don't remember ESS that well but I vaguely remember talking to you and the guy on the SV650 after our clubman race.

Ortho won't see me til tomorrow, but I'm requesting surgery so I can be back on the bike ASAP. This was my first crash on a big bike, shit hurts!

20. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Pretty good. It has potential.

I might be saying otherwise come Road Atlanta. :D