1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Buck Trailers

Discussion in 'General' started by jeffr1ey, Apr 8, 2014.

1. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

Anyone have any experience/opinions with Big Buck Trailers? Looks like there prices are reasonable and also provide you an opportunity for a custom built as far as options go.

Is there any other trailer company's that offer these types of options?

Any info would be appreciated. :up:

2. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Get me an address to the p/u location or plant and I'll get you some info. At first glance, it's another re-labled junk trailer.

3. jeffr1ey

looks like Brunswick, GA

4. jeffr1ey

i'm going to bump my own thread, anyone have any recommendations on trailer dealers in or just outside the atlanta area? looking for vnose 6x12 enclosed trailer.

thanks in advance.

5. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

I don't know anything about a trailer manufacturer here in Brunswick. Do you have any more address info?

6. jeffr1ey

looks like the factory is actually located in Pearson, GA.

the dealership is apparently located in Brunswick at 2698 Glynn Avenue (Highway 17), Brunswick, GA 31520

this is the information on their website.

7. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

Okay, I drive by that every day. They have a pretty good inventory, but I've never stopped to look since I'm not in the market. They look like the typical trailer from the road, FWIW. I imagine you can find something comparable closer to home.

8. jeffr1ey

yeah, your probably right. thanks for the input.

9. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

What size are you looking for?

10. jeffr1ey

i'm thinking a 6x12

11. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

RPM in Braselton. My brother bought a 6x10 a few years ago from them, he has had no complaints with it.

12. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

Do NOT buy a Hurricane brand enclosed trailer.

13. jeffr1ey

kindly noted. :up:

14. Aberk

Aberk Well-Known Member

I bought a 7x12 single axle from them about a year ago and have been happy so far.

15. creator

creator Well-Known Member

Call Cliff with trailer nation. They sell Look and Pace. I'm very happy with mine. They are located in Fitzgerald, GA.
    (229) 425-2314

16. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

If I remember correctly, there are about a dozen trailer manufacturers in the Fitzgerald, GA area......just stay away from Hurricane...I have personal experience with them. I've done quite a bit of work to mine to make it right (the way it should have been from new), but I definitely wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

17. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Hurricane is now Husky Cargo.

18. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

Interesting....I wonder if they are building the same trailer or if they have made any improvements?

19. Aberk

Aberk Well-Known Member

I doubt they have changed their ways. I thought they were named something else before Hurricane.

We were looking at stacker trailers and they had the best deals, but searching their name throws up so many red flags. We finally found a good deal on a used stacker, so I don't know if they're any better now.

20. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Avoid Lark and Patriot.