1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

noob question for a race weekend (RRR mid March)

Discussion in 'Information For New Racers' started by Phl218, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It is with our school, didn't even think about that part :)

Actually - it normally is, wonder if we have any yet... :eek:

2. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Congrats on the three 3rd place finishes at RRR today. Looking good out there!!

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I was rolling on Friday when he was the second fastest in practice all day friday.

4. Shenanigans

:D

5. Phl218

Phl218 .

Thanks guys I had no clue what to expect and it turned out to be really really really great!!!

6. Shenanigans

:beer:

7. S Tsotsoros

S Tsotsoros aka General Tso

Your life will not be the same from here forward...

Congrats! :beer:

8. 12v_dub

12v_dub Well-Known Member

Hey Phillip, it was nice meeting you at the rider's school. It was definitely an eye opener for me. I was only able to participate in one of the races after the mock race, but had a blast regardless :beer:

Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
  9. Phl218

Phl218 .

:beer:

Oh and thanks to everyone helping me out after I ran out of :beer:

10. Greg S

Greg S Well-Known Member

any scrape marks on the basket?

11. Phl218

Phl218 .

nah, they made me take it off :mad::tut:

12. ttam

ttam Member

I didn't know anything about a New Racer package. That'll be something to look forward to. I have a question about the contingency stuff... I wasn't made fully aware of how it works so I think I missed out on some monies...? Are us PN eligible for any? If so, is it too late to collect...? Lol.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Anyone is eligible. Check out the contingency page on the main site and see if the products you run have a program. If they do most consist of racing and then going through post race tech to double check product and stickers - if you didn't do that part as well as put them on your tech form you're SOL for Roebling sorry!