1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roebling March 15-16

Discussion in 'General' started by jeffr1ey, Feb 20, 2014.

1. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

It may be too early to know, but does anyone know if there is open practice/trackday available on Friday, March 14th?

2. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

I believe Fri 14th is a practice day with the National Challenge 600 superstock qualifying in the afternoon.

3. jeffr1ey

cool. hopefully someone can confirm.

4. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

5. jeffr1ey

Based on the schedule, it looks like WERA does have practice on Friday. :up:

6. Damn I want to race that weekend, I love me some Roebling. But I don't land back in the country until the Friday afternoon and the R6 isn't ready to race yet. Swenson still has the bodywork.

Not to mention the toy hauler is still winterized.

About the only thing I could do is throw the Ape on my little open trailer, grab my gear and drive down there and just stay in a hotel. That is assuming my arm is capable of riding by then.

7. I ordered my suit back in November and it finally arrived a couple of weeks ago. Then I sent it off to have the patches put on it. Im hoping it will be back in a week or two.

I got a bunch of race fuel when I was at Livengood's. And I have plenty of tires. I am all good as far as gear and stuff, I just don't have much time because of when I get back in the country.

8. Cajun Kid

Cajun Kid Well-Known Member

Does the online registratiion thing not work?

9. i ordered mine like 2-3 weeks ago. 4-6 week wait.

losing my job last year set me back like 4 months from where i wanted to be. i wont make a race til may at this point.

oh well.

10. I hate to hear about your job. If it makes you feel anybody, it is highly likely my first race will be in May also. :(

11. jeffr1ey

well its been a year since I rode, but I figured if I could do a trackday on Friday, should be ok to the race the weekend, at least a couple classes.

But I still need to find a way to get there! I have everything for the most part, just need apply for my race license.

12. jeffr1ey

i believe it is down. are you running that weekend?

so we are a no go on NOLA?! :Poke:

13. Yeah its all good. I got another after two months. Two months to catch up on everything and I'm back on track just 4 months behind.

14. If the suit shows up and I can get the bike into Thermosman to set it up and to Huey to tune it before hand we are going. But the way it's looking I'm not completely sure. More of a waiting thing than anything else.

15. jeffr1ey

i hear ya. all good man. :beer:

16. Phl218

Phl218 .

i could get around going to a meeting in germany which would have put me in the same misery.

now it's off to my first race at RRR. still a lot of preppin' to do though. hardest part: dunno exactly what :beer:

17. Cajun Kid

Cajun Kid Well-Known Member

18. jeffr1ey

19. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes we will have practice Friday.

No online registration is not working yet sorry.