1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA New Racer Incentive Program

Discussion in 'Information For New Racers' started by Mongo, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Okay - to help people understand better the boss asked me to post this:

WERA Rider Incentive Program Discounts

- Any rider who has never held a WERA Motorcycle Roadracing License is eligible for a one time discount of $50.00 on the License Fee; (This includes a Rider who has raced with another organization and never raced with WERA Motorcycle Roadracing)
    - Any rider who has never had a Rider’s School and takes it with WERA Motorcycle Roadracing receives $20.00 off the price of the school.

Riders who sponsor new riders are rewarded as follows:

- If the Rider has never held a WERA Motorcycle Roadracing license and takes the Rider’s School the sponsoring WERA Rider receives a $75.00 credit.
    If the Rider holds a license with another organization and comes to WERA Motorcycle Roadracing the sponsoring WERA Rider receives a $50.00 credit.

- Only one discount may be applied to the WERA Motorcycle Roadracing License or School – i.e. if new Rider has a coupon from EBRS then that applies and the above does not apply.

2. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Does the rider who reffered/prompted/pushed the new rider to WERA have to be present when the new rider takes his/her school for the first time? Or does the new rider just tell the officials at registration that 'so and so' was the one who reffered me so they can recieve their credit at a later date?

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You don't need to be present.

4. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Thanks.

^YOU HEAR THAT PHIL?! Bess be telling em my name.:D

5. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

This is a good program:up:

6. Phl218

Phl218 .

dunno watcha talking about.

i will sign up with CCS if you don't get your shit straight and get that PBR sponsorship deal. :Poke:

7. speedracer170

speedracer170 Well-Known Member

I sent y'all a check last last week for my license :(......good deal tho

8. Greg S

Greg S Well-Known Member

I'm all ready to send my license... Just send a $60 check? I don't have a sponsor and also taking wera race school at summit in may

Last edited: Feb 18, 2014
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Got your email and double checking with the boss but yep, that's what it looks like to me.

10. Greg S

Greg S Well-Known Member

i got over whelmed with excitement and already dropped it in the mail if i need to send more just let me know.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Will do :D

Dennis Elbert likes this.
  12. Phl218

Phl218 .

can i fax / email a scan of the form?

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

14. TexassKen

TexassKen Member

Just looked at my bank account, WERA took out only $60! Sweet! Now to wait for my license to come in the mail.

15. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

just sent my registration in

Dennis Elbert likes this.
  16. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

The term "license" includes provisional licenses, correct?

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes, a PN license is still a license.

18. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I got a $75 credit thing in the mail today. Y'all can allllllllllll....kiss it. Haha.:up::clap:

cajun636 likes this.
  19. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Dang, I've been pimping WERA for years just for fun. Pretty cool to know I might be able to profit from the next fish I hook.

snvhc12 likes this.
  20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

FWIW we do truly appreciate those of you who have been pimpin without getting anything for it!

Lavana likes this.