1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I finally made it

Discussion in 'General' started by ToddClark, Dec 29, 2013.

1. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

LoL yea, its pretty cool, even if it is just in the local paper.

I gave them only about 5 links that i asked to be included in the article, those that had helped me out over the years, that i wouldnt have been able to have gotten to where i did if it hadnt been for them, and Charlie, HFD1 was one of the 5. Kinda pissed me off that he didnt put those in there. :mad:

2. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

Cool, nice job!

3. ChilBlake

ChilBlake Well-Known Member

4. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Good stuff, Todd.

5. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Congratulations young man!

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

cool.

7. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

Good stuff....:up: :beer:

8. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Good deal :beer:. Now i'm going to Skip's fb page and watch the show, I'm sure he will have something positive to say:rolleyes:

Edit** Looks like he is still boycotting facetoobs

9. 418

418 Expert #59

Cool deal.:beer:

10. 23k5

23k5 Well-Known Member

Good job, now your known in Australia :beer:

11. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Good on ya Todd. It feels good to be recognized for what you do isn't it?

Now, I double dog dare you to take up golf and just try to break 80 stokes. I'll bet it'll take you until you're 70 to do it. You know that feeling that you have when you start to lose the front wheel in a turn then you recover without falling off? It's frigging exhilarating isn't it? On the golf course every time you play there will be a shot that makes you feel that way because it will be so frigging perfect that it will defy life itself and it will make you want to come back and try it again. The added bonus is that you cannot get killed trying it. :beer::)

12. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

That's pretty cool!

13. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Kick ass

14. ToddClark

thanks man, it is, but i'm just an old slow guy, never been all that fast, and i still dont know why they contacted me, by name, but it is indeed cool, and i even told them Conyers has a MUCH MUCH bigger name in motorcycle roadracing and gave them Scott Russells' name.

As for the golf, naaaa, been there, done that, i absolutely HATE that game. I do enjoy seeing how far i can hit the ball at the driving range, along with a 6 pack of beer by my side, but the game itself, just NOT for me.

15. ToddClark

16. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood