War Eagle!

Discussion in 'General' started by TEAMLIKETYSPLIT, Nov 30, 2013.

1. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Hey Nazif, there is rumor of a Bama-Clemson matchup in the Orange bowl. Here's your chance to pick one correctly. :D

2. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

LSU did it with Odell Beckham, granted with time on the clock.

People seem to be forgetting that auburn was already tied and bama had no kicker. All the return did was prevent overtime. It wasn't like bama was leading at that point.

3. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

Please pick Bama!!!!! :p

4. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

I'm not an Auburn fan but I can't see how OSU is #2.

5. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

I'm back. I won $100 on the Auburn game. Bought $100 worth of lotto tix. I broke even. :D

It was a great game. Auburn made less mistakes than Bama and made plays when Bama didnt. But what baffles me is i have not heard one Alabama fan criticize the coaching call...you know, the one where you send a rookie out to kick a 57 YARD FIELD GOAL TO WIN A GAME!!!!WTF!!!!!!

6. G8rDuc

G8rDuc N00B

Kid came close. Why not go for it? The failure wasn't the kick attempt, it was the lack of coverage when the receiver in the end zone started running it back.

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It wasn't a bad call, just bad luck. His starter had been blowing kicks all day. He said the freshman routinely makes kicks beyond 60 yards in practice. And nobody could have ever imagined that a missed kick would be returned 108 yards for a game winning touchdown. Statistically, the safest play was the kick because the worst "non-miracle" outcome would have been that the game went to OT. If they'd tried a hail mary, the pass could have been intercepted and returned or the QB could have been sacked, fumbled, and the ball recovered and returned (since they would have been deep into Auburn territory at that point).

8. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

I get that. I think that if he had taken a knee and gone to o.t. they had a better chance..they were on a pretty good roll at that point. Either way, it's all woulda shoulda coulda. Good game all the way around.

9. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Was it just me or did the mechanics of the primary Alabama kicker (not the one who tried the 57 yarder) look all out of whack? They were showing all of his misses and he looked very awkward and clumsy as he approached and planted.

10. Cajun Kid

Cajun Kid Well-Known Member

Hey, Who did AU lose too? LOL

GEAUX TIGERS!

Good job other Tigers.

11. whitarnold

whitarnold Bike #137

War Eagle

12. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

Yes osu should not be #2. they play nobodies in the big 10.

And sorry,Urban is the biggest Douche in Collage football

13. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

14. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Wow…a murder with a 75k bail? Seems low.

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Àrt schools are known for doucheness.

16. Seeley

Seeley Well-Known Member

Bama fan, how far can she go?

17. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

19. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

:beer:

20. terminus est

terminus est Be prepared

Kickers mechanics looked terrible, not that there is a 'correct' way to kick a ball, but his approach was inconsistent and he didn't lean back and extend his upper body while snapping his leg, he stayed leaned forward, which is why the blocked kick stayed low. He used muscle to propel the ball instead of good form. Kicking a ball is like a golf swing, good form will propel the ball further and be more consistent and accurate, so thanks to him, who is already been forgotten except by those 'bama fans sending him death threats for the next thirty years, and thanks to the shortsighted recruiting efforts of the crimson tide in not offering some badass kicker a scholar ship earlier, 'cuz they got a good one coming in. Football aint just touchdowns, if you can nail down three points every time you get near the red zone...special teams lost last game for Alabama along with poor decisions by the coaching staff. No better way to beat 'em. WDE