Team swap

Discussion in 'General' started by Gixxerguy855, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Gixxerguy855

Gixxerguy855 Well-Known Member

When is it time to team swap? I've been a Browns fan for over 30 years and I just can't take it anymore. Should I feel bad about it or just say f#^k it and make the move?

2. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

I thought you were coming out of the closet.:D

Drop the Browns and just stick with that crappy OSU you like so much.

College is so much better than pro anyway.

3. r6rcr75

r6rcr75 Well-Known Member

I'm cursed by blood as well. I grew up a Steeler's fan in the 70's and then something happened and I emerged from college as a Browns fan. My Dad's side of the family is from Cleveland. It's just painful. I cant even make fun of my friend any more who is a Lions fan.

4. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

:crackup:

5. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I'll always be a Bear's fan, but I'm jumping on the Panther's bandwagon :(

6. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Long suffering Bills fan here wondering the same thing. They find a way to lose when the win is there for the taking. Yesterday 2 fumbles on back to back possessions when they were in position to kick the winning field goal ! WTF :mad: :down:

Why do I set myself up to be disappointed week after week ? :confused:

7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Stick with it, mang. That makes any eventual success that much sweeter.

--Saints fan since birth... never wore a paper bag.

8. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I'm with auminer, stick it out.

I've been a Dolphin's fan since the 70's. Had to live through the promise of Marino who never delivered. I still hang with them.

9. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Like Kenny said:

So what exactly do grown men get out of taunting each other about someone else's accomplishments?

Is this some form of group masturbation carried out in public every Sunday?

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It's worse when your team becomes an overdog. I've been a Red Sox fan for decades. Through the years that they couldn't win a suck contest and now every mook and mouth breather is a sox fan. No, give me a team that has passion and soul rather than yet another Patriots or Yankees.

I'm secretly happy that my beloved Steelers kind of suck this year. :)

11. ACDNate

ACDNate Well-Known Member

Been a Browns fan for many years myself. I'm actually feeling good about things in Cleveland these days. Were on the verge of turning things around.

Realistically all we need is a franchise QB. Josh Gordon is putting up Madden #s with sub par QB's under center. Jordan Cameron is a top tier TE.

Our defense is respectable. Joe Haden has his periodic misses but overall is a solid DB.

Apparently Weeden suffered a concussion in the game. Not looking forward to Trick Shot Tanney's NFL debut...

12. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Spoken like a fellow Cubs fan. :D

13. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Well, if you became a Ravens fan, no one would blame you. :D

14. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

:crackup: I hear that every year from my friend that is a Browns fan... literally... EVERY YEAR for the past 15 years.

15. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

16. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Until the Packers fire Defensive Coordinator Dom Capers, I am on the Seahawks wagon. Go Russell Wilson!!

17. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Whatever happened to Brady Quinn?

18. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

I know the feeling. Longsuffering Chargers fan here, who moved to the northwest (Idaho) 21 years ago from San Diego. Maybe I should jump on that growing Seahawks bandwagon...

19. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

You can like more than one team.

20. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

if you've been a browns fan for over 30 years, just pick the best team, you've had enough to deal with