1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rape or no Rape NSFW

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Sideshow, Oct 21, 2013.

?

Rape or no Rape

Poll closed Dec 20, 2013.
  1. Yes she was raped

2 vote(s)
    2.1%
  2. No she wasn't raped.

94 vote(s)
    97.9%
  1. Sideshow

Sideshow Free reach around expert.

I figured this would be a good talk for discussion . My opinion here is this dirt bag found himself a dirty slut and they had fun . I think when the video hit the net the girl regretted this and now crying rape.

For me they both are dumbasses and this is why rape has been desensitized .

NSFW

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/63660

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sure as hell looks consensual and not drugged. Moronic all the way around including the spectators...

3. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Yea...Looks like she was pulling his head toward her, not pushing him away. Ignorant on all accounts but certainly consensual.

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Only of her dignity.

5. BR549

BR549 Well-Known Member

A particularly savvy, sex-crimes investigator once told me that about 50% of all rape allegations are complete and total bullshit. This looks like one of those.

6. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

:stupid:

7. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

This....

Can be true in a lot of cases.

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Buyer's remorse.
    She's just made things worse for herself.
    One episode of really stupid followed by an episode of exceptional stupid.

9. Venom51

That would be my guess. Of course I'm of the opinion that if she wants to get her who-ha eaten by everyone in the parking lot that's her choice. Doesn't make her a slut. However if you decide to have your who-ha eaten in public then own it. No need to be embarrassed.

10. desmo2

desmo2 Well-Known Member

So she gets remorseful after some drunken, ill-advised street sex, calls rape, and screws her partner over for years to come. Rape is one of those offenses that is guilty until proven innocent. Even if found innocent, there will be people that will always look at him like an infected, festering scab simply because he has been accused of rape. There needs to be a significant crime for intentionally and falsely accusing someone of rape.

This whole episode is shameful from start to finish.

11. In Your Corner

That's the flip side. He was just as stupid as she was, so if it costs him too, tough luck. He isn't a victim either.

12. Venom51

:stupid:

13. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

How is it women can be labeled a slut for frequent random sex but men are labeled as some sort of cult hero?

14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Looks alot more like buyer's remorse than rape......especially after her dad whose paying her tuition saw the video online lol.

15. BR549

BR549 Well-Known Member

A lock that can be opened by many keys is a bad lock, but a key that can open many locks is a good key.....or something like that.

16. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Sure, but to be labelled a sex offender and ruin his whole life cuz some chick decides to use the R word?

GMAFB....

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I label the guys sluts too. Nothing wrong with being a slut if you so choose.

18. BR549

BR549 Well-Known Member

I hereby wish to confess that I was once an unmitigated slut.....and enjoyed every minute of it. :D

19. In Your Corner

Like I said, tough shit. They both acted stupid, they both clearly enjoyed it and now they both are going to suffer for it.
    Why should I feel sorry for him?
    I'd say his judgement and actions are lacking when it comes to appropriate sexual conduct, and the sex offender laws are made to provide warning to potential victims of people who don't seem to be able to exercise acceptable and appropriate control of themselves when it comes to sexual contact with others, so the label isn't out of line.

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

+1

The guy is a douchebag and the chick is a skank. But there's an order of magnitude of difference between being a douchebag and a rapist.