1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dog people - what is this?

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Sep 14, 2013.

1. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

You been peekin' through our windows again?

:D

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I gots to get in on the Doxie action. Our littlest dog, Lelo, aka "the weiner"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. streetrocket22

streetrocket22 Well-Known Member

I mean, if we are comparing wieners here... I might as well play...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Boo and his bud Sam-I-Am

[​IMG]

5. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

My goofy knucklehead

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I found this pic on my phone and had to post it. My big dog, Dante, spends a lot of time in the garage because it's cool down there and because he can be a little rough with the mini dachshund so we keep them separated. His favorite chew toy is an old front tire I pulled off of a bike. He had been playing with it and managed to get it over his head, then stepped through it. I figured he'd freak out but instead, he just left it there. He wore this thing for over an hour!

[​IMG]

7. dexter69

dexter69 Well-Known Member

Gone 2 the dogs

Ok I wanna play.......with all these winnie dogs.....here are mine. Long hair is Simmie (after the late Marco Simoncelli) and short hair Mia.....awesome pups! Sorry don't have a snap of Mia:mad: Both Doxies!

Attached Files:

8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Alright that did it. Simmie wins the Adorable Pooch Award.

9. mb4lunch

mb4lunch Expert#40 SouthEast

That's called a giant extra food bill.

10. mb4lunch

mb4lunch Expert#40 SouthEast

The beer has given that dog a spare tire! :crackup:

11. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

I can imagine, we spend about 100.00 per month for a old 70 lb Lab..Of course it depends on the quality of food plus, canned, dry, both, or raw..:D

12. Caesars food bill isnt too bad i dont think. I stopped paying attention to it a long time ago. He is part of the family. I dont pay any more attention to what it costs to feed him than i do what it costs to feed us.

He gets a can of food, mixed with a bowl of dry food, twice a day. Plus he gets treats sometimes. I dont think that is too bad for a dog of his size.