1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dog people - what is this?

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Sep 14, 2013.

1. He is awesome, I want one. :clap:

[​IMG]

2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Some old dude sitting on a couch with a dog?

3. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

just an optical illusion using angles.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You want a man?

5. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

It's a Crosby.....a cross between a wolf and a bear. One cool looking pup for sure.

6. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

You couldn't/wouldn't clean up its shit....its shits are bigger than yours and it'll eat more food than you.

7. Kinda looks like an Akita, but I know they don't get that big. Maybe a Giant Malamute?

I don't care about the big shits and eating a lot of food. I love big dogs. Caesar has some pretty big ole shits himself. :crackup:

8. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

giant malamute. friends in ontario have one, he is HUGE but, a BIG BABY too. :D awesome dog, very family friendly, loyal and protective of it's "pack".

Chris, you couldnt handle the amount of shedding it does... would put you into ocd orbit. :D

Ski

9. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

malamutes get to 160lbs.
    no way that thing appears to be 160.

if it isnt camera trickery. I would say malamute/wolf hybrid.

10. My initial thought was hybrid wolf also.

11. I don't mind it as long as it can be kept under control by brushing them. But yeah, I cant handle hair all over everything.

12. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

I am not a big fan of wolf hybrids.
    they are awesome animals...but you cant really train them like a dog.

might as well get a tiger! :D

13. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Speaking of OCD orbit, I've been thinking lately. How is it that the most OCD-driven, everything phobe on the bbs ends up with the screen name "Chaotic"? Is that like the huge dude being nicknamed "tiny"?

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

That's trickery. None of the dogs you mentioned are that big. Wolf is about a hundred pounds, Malamutes and Akitas are around 80-90 pounds. If a dog were that big he'd be double that weight - comparable to an English Mastiff.

For comparison (not my dog, just from google image search)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 14, 2013
  15. :D

My hyperactivity was way over the top when I was little. It was hard for them to keep a babysitter. When one of them was leaving and in the process of telling my parents not to call her again :crackup:...she said something like "Chris......you should have named him Chaos".

And that nickname kinda stuck with me. Chaos was taken when I joined the beeb, this was the next closest thing.

16. So awesome, I want one of those!

Caesar likes to sit on the couch with me and watch racing...and usually after a few minutes I look over and he has passed out like that (especially while watching MotoGP :D).

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Mine likes to sit on things. He's almost tall enough to just sit down on the couch. He sure tries. If he gets it just right he can kind of prop himself up on the edge of the cushion so his back legs are off the ground. It's hilarious. When I take him to the track he gets his own little camping chair to sit in. I don't have a picture but it's hilarious.

18. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

My buddy has one, biggest baby ever! :crackup: it's hilarious, he also has a female American Bulldog that's probably around 70 pounds and she absolutely dominates him. Cool dog though, I always try to wrestle him when I'm over there. He slobbers like crazy though, so that's problematic. :D

19. I love big dogs like that!

I wrestle with Caesar all the time. He is the biggest baby on Earth. He doesn't have a mean bone in his body. I can bodyslam him, flip him around, get him in a headlock etc and he just swats at me.

20. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

These are the biggest dogs I've ever seen, Neapolitan Mastiffs.

[​IMG]