Forget the Honey Badger. This is the baddest animal on Earth.

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

The Honey Badger never was all that tough to be true. Fact is an American Wolverine would destroy a honey Badger in seconds. All the Honey Badger ever had going for itself was redneckish stupidity and sheer luck. Honey Badger was merely a meme the cool kids latched on to.

Neither of those animals are King Badass. That role belongs to

The Jaguar who swam across a piranha infested river and brutally attacked and killed an 8ft Caiman then feasted on it's remains.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...caiman-dragging-reptile-water-killing-it.html
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:eek:

2. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

I think he was just way Hungry..:crackup:

Ummm, Jag vs a lion...;)

3. BiZ

BiZ a matter of weight ratios

With one eye closed...

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Putin is the baddest animal on the earth. He'd have f@cked the jaguar and the cayman.

5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

That is a badass cat. I bet he was laid up with the kitties later all talkin like, "Then I swam over all quiet like and bitchslapped that newt upside the head".

PS: Forgot to mention Badass Cat then swam back across the piranha infested river with the 8ft caiman betwixt his jaws.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2013
  6. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

That is one hard kitty. Don't call him a pussy cat or he'll eat you, too. Big cats are bad asses. There's a video on Youtube called tiger vs. croc. A croc steals a tiger's kill of a deer thing, and the cat gets fucking pissed. The crocs can't manage to break the kill's skim, so this cat sits and stares at his kill for 9 hours, pissed off the whole time. Other deer things that he could kill come by, but he wants his prize back, so goes and gets it. The determination of these animals is impressive.

Jaguars taking to killing caimans while they're sunbathing shows how smart the cats are. The caimans are likely very slow and vulnerable at that point, as they haven't yet warmed up. That means some smart kitty had to have watched and observed them and figured out the moment when they were slowest and most vulnerable. Animals aren't stupid, and frankly that jaguar is probably brighter than a lot of humans.

7. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

The jag has nothing on the Amazon river otter. The otter is considered the top predator on the Amazon. not the Jag.

8. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Hell, my ex would kill the Otter, then beat the Jag to death with the Otter's dead body. Then eat both. :eek:

9. I think the wolverine is the most badassness of the badassnessses. You tube has video of them fighting wolves and black bears. Crazy fuggers.

10. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

Betwixt. F'n awesome! :D

11. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Watch a tiger almost lose his life...
    http://stevenlehrer.com/buck_films.htm
    click tiger vs python

The whole film seems staged but what do you want for 1932?
    One scene shows a leopard or jag jumping straight up and snaggin' a sloth out of a tree, like 18 feet straight up, iirc.

12. MV Rider

MV Rider Well-Known Member

Chuck Norris would have got the whole bunch and mounted their hides on the side of the garage.

13. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

There is no theory of evolution, only animals that Chuck Norris allows to live.

14. crusty9r

crusty9r Human Lawn Dart

Pound for pound, cat everytime.

15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

The most feared animal in that part of the world. No telling how many humans those things have stalked, kilt, and consumed.

16. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Ain't nothing slow about a croc, gaturh or caiman on land.

No sir.

17. Paint Shaker

Paint Shaker Tractor Motor Racer

Most alligators will leave you alone, crocs can get kinda testy, but caimans are nasty, aggressive and will come at you.

18. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

Jaguar's have a well founded reputation for being unreliable. Juss sayin'. :cool:

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Caimans are also pretty mild. Crocodiles are the aggressive sumbitches.