Baltimore Represent! - 12 O'Clock Boys Documentary

Discussion in 'General' started by KrooklynSV, Aug 15, 2013.

1. sonicnofadz

sonicnofadz Well-Known Member

I use to see these guys every summer riding wheelies in huge packs, but this summer I haven't seen any of them at all. The cops here have a no chase policy in place so they can't do squat. Sometimes if they start causing trouble a helicopter will follow them around for a while. I've never seen them cause any problems beside making a shit ton of noise and "endangering" other people with their wheelies . Because of these assholes it is ILLEGAL to own a dirt bike in Baltimore city (you literally will have your bike taken from your property if the police find out you have one). All of the bikes you see in the film are in fact STOLEN from residents in the neighboring counties. They are thieves (obviously).

2. Tony216

Tony216 Well-Known Member

Finally, a motorcycle movie that will allow everyone to forget about that "On Any Sunday" snooze-fest.

Though, I'll piss my pants if Kenny Roberts' scene gets cut out of this movie too.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2013
  3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

What the eff?

4. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

My favorite part was the mom saying "the polices ain't playin'."

5. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

well perhaps,but i thought there was a deadly incident during that beeotch that prompted a strict enforcement of the law then.

6. alan

alan Well-Known Member

There could of been. But I know for a fact that they still get chased I have heard it from the both the police and the dumbasses getting chased.

I have been hearing about a movie for a while but I'm not sure if it was this one but the guy doing alot of the filming said he worked for HBO. He has been following them around for nearly 2 years.

7. joec

joec brace yourself

hi alan. im marshals friend. i was with him when he bought that trailer from you. he still uses it to go racing. haha.

the guy who made the movie went to mica. he graduated in 06 or so. girl who works for me was a class before or after him.

its definitely NOT illegal to own a dirtbike in the city. i own several. have no issues with the cops. theyve been in the shop and never asked a single question.

8. alan

alan Well-Known Member

Sorry you have me confused with someone else.

9. joec

joec brace yourself

not the same one who raced a 400/4? my bad.

10. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Apparently he thinks you are a large black man.:confused: little does he know, you are a redneck from Carolina:beer:

11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I love the comments on the video page.

In contrast if this were about the Warlocks or Angels or Mongols who wreak far worse damage and grief people would watch it on Velocity and call it cool. Many of those cats ride stolen bikes too and cause a helluva lot more destruction nationwide and in other countries than some kids in Baltimore. Funny how the same people bashing these kids react differently to other biker mayhem. Those outlaws are cool, let's make a tv show!

(I don't think any of them are cool)

12. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

I watched the Warlock show the other night, felt like I was watching Devils Ride with new members. WTF is that all about?:D:crackup:

13. ped

ped Banned

as long as those hoodlims stay off my lawn

14. joec

joec brace yourself

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2016/...dirt-bike-park-in-wake-of-tray-walkers-death/

If this happens, will they enforce the street ban? Im pretty sure we have one of the finest motocross tracks in the nation just 2.5hours south of here. In maryland. Plus countless places in pa.

The irony of the guy saying they just want to be safe. Um dumbass, for starters, how about putting a helmet on your head. And you know those knobbies are useless in dirt once you ride on pavement with them, right? I hope the cops check vins there too.

And im ny opinion its nothing like the skateboarding thing. And if someone would like to point me to where the city financed skatepark is in baltimore, if like to have a look. And it has solved the street skating craze.

But if they do open a track,ill definitely be there opening day to see whatd going on.

15. britx303

2-1/2 hours south of b-more? you drive too slow:crackup:

16. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

That's like saying we have the finest road racing course within such and such driving distance but you still have "bike lyfe yo" toolbags riding like idiots up and down the highways causing a nuisance and getting run over by Range Rovers. It has nothing to do with having a good, safe, professionally run facility within close driving distance.

Doing it properly at the track requires money, discipline and time. When you're a lazy, broke idiot it doesn't quite jive.

tropicoz, Gorilla George and Eskimo like this.
  17. joec

joec brace yourself

Meh....I haven't.rolled a vehicle yet either. So maybe you drive too fast? ;-)

I thought I remember its being like way down in st marys county our something..somewhere I've actually never been. Haha.

18. joec

joec brace yourself

So...You see me point!

19. britx303

:crackup:yeah,its in st.marys

20. Repo Man 32

Repo Man 32 Lifetime Member

It's all cute until these uninsured thugs plow into your car, or worse your family...:Poke:

Stoopid will catch up to them.