1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pics from 06

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Dyle, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

Hey guys just found some goodies from 06. I got a message from a person who is riding the bike we built from all the donated parts of the V7 croud that year. I think KJ, Melch, Stick, and Curtis where amoung a few who gave us the parts we made this bike out of. It actually turned out to be a very good bke. If I remember that year the kid almost caught me in several races and even scored some points against some of the Vets of V7. Everyone enjoy. It was a fun year, the last full year I raced and the only year I got to race the same group as my son. So much fun. Thank you WERA.....and the vintage family!!:bow:

Attached Files:

2. Dyle

more. I got several more years as well. From like 03,04,05. Made my day to find these pics. The first 2 are at BMP the rest from Tally Feb of 06 when it snowed on us.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 3, 2013
  3. Dyle

A couple sample pics Vicki sent me way back when in 06. Thanks to VHS Photography for the pics you sweet woman you. I had these stored in my yahoo mail....LOL. I guess one day I need to clean that mail box out cause its sitting at over 45,000 emails. Not spams but real emails from over the last decade....LOL. Enjoy and if anyone wants to see some of the other just yell the year and Ill try and find them. Back then I also ran alot of Solos so I may have a few goodies of those. But its taken a while to go thru my emails to refind all these goodies.

Attached Files:

4. Dyle

Tally Feb 06

Attached Files:

5. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

hey,very cool pics,and even cooler that you got to be out there with your son.that is totally awesome and more than anything,priceless.

6. mystang

mystang New Member

I am the guy who sent the PM's to Dyle about the bike, figured i show what it looks like now. It is just a track day bike now, figured I would give it a retirement...

After some modifications and a paint job figured I would show Dyle what it looks like now

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Dyle

Still sporting the D&D pipe? Its not the high mount any more is it? Bike looks good. I think my avatar is showing my current f3.

8. mystang

mystang New Member

Same d&d can that I straightened as the end cap was shooting the exhaust into the packing at about 45 degrees (looks like from a slide on the right I also repacked it, but since we had the hanger and did not feel like fabricating a new one it was easier to tig weld up the pipe to meet the hanger we had.