1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FL man shoots unarmed kid. Walks home, has a beer.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Vstate60

Vstate60 Jaspon&Armas, PA

He was obviously mocking the black folks by typing in all black. Unless you see it some other way with some fancy BBS color scheme I'm not privy to.

2. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

And now Holder, like our steely friend, is going to go on a misguided campaign against stand your ground. Even the actual AG does not get that SYG did not apply to this case. I am sure an attack on the Castle Doctrine will follow.

3. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

4. jimraynor21

jimraynor21 Well-Known Member

I am willing to bet you are correct.

I saw a few articles on this earlier today...makes me absolutely furious. I'm at a loss for words with the antics these idiots continue to dish out.

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Riots or protests, what do they expect to accomplish?
    They got the trial that never should have happened, and now they are unhappy because it didn't produce the result they wanted.
    So what are they looking for, what do they expect should happen as a result of street mobs?
    Mob justice?
    Is that the level they want to see the country sink to?

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

7. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

8. bodell

bodell Green Racing Advocate

All white people should pay for this injustice.

9. bodell

bodell Green Racing Advocate

and guns should be illegal

10. Ha!

No. Fucking idiots can have them.

11. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

[​IMG]

you mean collect dust? :D

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

brilliant strategy. eliminate the legality of self defense and you can make progress toward elimination of the 2nd ammendment.

13. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

As much as I disagree with SYG laws they are state laws and the Fed's need to stay out of it. But I don't doubt Acree's suspicions a bit and they make alot more sense to me.

14. TurboBlew

the new concept is called... social engineering. Brought to you by http://parkscrump.com/attorneys/jasmine-rand/ from http://parkscrump.com

According to Ms Rand... this duty of "social engineering" is far and above the duty of being an attorney. Now they (law firm above) are "boo hissing" the Jury's decision.

15. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

That is the Angle being worked now...did any of you see DiannSawyer last night...They sent out a person to buy an AK and a .50 Cal "Sniper Rifle"..."WEAPONS OF WAR"...that contribute to Deaths on Our Streets"..

There was no real story, they bought from private citizens..showed the transaction, and scary footage of guns in war use..It seems to be a lead up to a much larger story/adgenda.

16. TurboBlew

I looked at how many states had SYG laws similar to FL. Its pretty much the whole country The opponents are saying it promotes "bravado"... oh really??
    Im guessing these folks have never been in an unfair fight. So the loophole is instead of retreating someone might watch a Dirty Harry marathon and go hunting for bad scenarios? :confused:

:FL:

Last edited: Jul 17, 2013
  17. kangasj

kangasj Banned

LMFAO, this can't happen! I'll have to change my stance. Z-man is a cold blooded racist murderer.....:crackup::crackup:

18. tanks95

tanks95 Well-Known Member

Hey Chaotic, this photo makes your point about the media / society and the photos they use. I mean, he looks HOT! in this photo. Such a nice kid....and he made the Rolling Stone. I mean did he REALLY do what they said he did? He looks sooooooo nice. Im crying right now......he's innocent. WOW. Next, Juror B37 will be on the cover of Playboy.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 17, 2013
  19. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

I'll bet they cant site one case of homicide in the US involving a 50 caliber rifle.

20. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

My principle issue with SYG is that it allows someone to escalate a situation and then use lethal force. That just strikes me as a bad idea. Even if that scenario is remote and unlikely the notion that it is permissible makes me think it's a bad law. My secondary issue is that SYG adds a layer of law to an area already covered. If you fear for your life you can use lethal force. The case in Sanford just proved it but that's not new either. Taking both objections at once I don't see what is gained by a SYG law but I do see a loophole created which I disagree with.