1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FL man shoots unarmed kid. Walks home, has a beer.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Mar 8, 2012.

1. JeffroJ

JeffroJ 3 Ninjas and a Mexican

Actually, he said "we don't need you to do that". Did you even listen to the 911 operator's testimony?

2. Did you read the jury instructions. Zmans right according to FL law, to stand his ground, was specifically mentioned to the jury. It certainly did apply.

3. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

"Deserve" has nothing to do with anything. Do you live in a daycare or something?

Another thing that you are totally twisting is the dispatcher "instruction". Before she said "we don't need you to do that" (which is in no way advising or instruction) she asked him which way he went. It is therefore reasonable for him to go find out. In fact, using your bar for what is an instruction or advisement, that would be a command to do so.

Also, why are you assuming that GZ even had the phone to his ear as he was getting out of the car to find out which way he went?

You're emotional and assuming facts that aren't there. Whomever said turn in your mancard was spot on.

4. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

+1

I'll even go on a stretch and say the same for anyone who agrees with him. :rolleyes:

I didn't give him 5 seconds after the first outburst, fucking whackjob. And he has FANS/FOLLOWERS!!! LOL!

God, please don't give his son the patience to go pick him up and drive him down to the polls on election day. Please?

I'd like to see how you'll react when the repercussions of this case and people like you won't do shit to help you or a loved one when something goes awry.

If you think that is a stretch, think again....people who have been on the fence about this case from the start aren't stupid or blind, seeing/hearing all the batshit crazy scenarios you people have dreamed up will have them looking the other way in a nano second now that they know any action could lead to this kinda mess.

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I am reluctant to comment on this particular post, but here goes. I don't think blacks don't care. I think they don't know how to deal with the elephant in the room. I have spoken with coworkers and community leaders locally regarding this issue. Too many young blacks (males particularly) will simply not listen to anyone that has become somewhat successful, black or white. They cannot conceive of the system working for them.

This is not a black only problem, this is common in many youths, but the black community is paying a higher price just because of the percentages. If you only look at the surface it does come off as somthing akin to the use of racial slurs. We can do it, you can't.

6. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

no, im not racist, the point i was trying to make to you, just as some of the black leaders in this country are trying to make, is the fact that the shit that is happening in Chicago is getting virtually ZERO attention in this country, ZERO!!!!!! The only reason its even being brought up now is because of people like you who seem to think this case was racially motivated (if you dont think that, then i apologize, but everything ive seen you post on this matter leads me to believe that you think that). So where is all the outrage from Sharpton, Jackson, and the rest of the NAACP leaders about whats happening thru out the rest of the country?

The FACTS that have been presented in this case, the truths that have been made public about the type of person Zimmerman was (he did more for the black community he was surrounded by, INCLUDING defending a black youth that was beaten by the Sanford police, INCLUDING the fact he actually dated a black girl), yet the entire black community wants to paint this entire thing as a racially motivated killing, which, IMO is complete and utter bullshit. THAT is the type of thing that is creating the "us vs them" mentality in this country, and if you dont believe that, then you sir, are part of the problem.

I personally have nothing against you, have never met you, and would most likely shake your hand, and drink a beer with you if we were to meet, but i would also tell you to your face, just as i have several of my black buddies at work, that they are letting THEIR black "heritage" get in the way of the facts in this case.

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Zimmerman was on his back. Technically that would not be standing.

8. JeffroJ

Yeah, didn't it start with a big fat "if"? They were instructing the jury on the laws, that doesn't mean that all the laws that they instructed them with applied.

9. ToddClark

yea, "dont care" was, i'll admit, probably the wrong phrase to use, but i stand by my "where is the outrage" on those types of crimes that go completely unnoticed by the black leadership of this country.

And yes, the rest of your post i agree with too. :up:

10. I've said all there is to be said. I probably should have stayed out of this thread like I have for the past few months, because thinking about this definitely pisses me off.

R Acree, you're a reasonable dude. Dits, you are too. I'm not gonna go back and look, but there area certainly some other reasonable people debating with me in here too. I appreciate the civility.

Dern, F You for your "this is stupid even for you" comment. Still, you seem reasonable about 50% of the time.

Todd Clark unless you come up with some miraculous explanation for what you said, I will just assume that you're a racist scumbag.

Edit: And again here's the racist generalization you made:

Last edited: Jul 16, 2013
  11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The operator told Zimmerman, and I quote, "We don't need you to do that." I must have missed the word "stop" in that sentence. Would you mind finding it for me? You have obviously conducted a much more thorough investigation.

12. ToddClark

i gave you the reason for what i said, and if you choose to "assume" that, so be it, but in 52 years of my life, youre the first person thats ever said/thought that about me (that i'm aware of).

13. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

I just like helping folks out with law. I made it my passion and profession.

Oh, and I know Todd Clark personally. He's not a racist scumbag. Just an ordinary, run of the mill one. :D

14. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Todd, It was you that hit Hose' Williams up in Forsyth County with that brickbat wasn't it...I knew it.:D

You Buddies with David Duke?? :crackup:

15. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

OK. I give up. In the face of Steelcity's unrelenting obstinance, I am changing my mind. Zimmerman brought the whole thing on himself. He should have laid still in the road and allowed that angelic child to pound his brains out. He asked for it. :Poke:

16. JeffroJ

Steelcity, please study the Stand your ground law. A lot of your argument is about it, but you're not understanding that it does not apply in this case. You can believe whatever you want about his innocence, I just don't want your opinions to be based on something that is incorrect.

The reason it was instructed to the jury, among other laws, was so that the jury knew and understood all the self defense laws, that in no way means that it applied to Zman.

17. ToddClark

LoL Dits! Thanks, I think. :D

And Britt, thats Bob H youre thinking of, not me. :crackup:

18. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Please, don't EVER reproduce.

How can you agree? Aren't you one of the guys saying GZ was the aggressor and willfully killed TM?

GZ should have just been KO'd or better yet DIE since he wanted to play crimewatch Blart......Right? Then we would have seen so much outrage over another senseless crime, right? ST would have still started a thread over some half white/Hispanic man being beat to death by a black male.........I mean that barely ever happens in Amerika, right?

:stupid:
    Now, I'm going to take a shower. :D

Wanna know why no one gives your rants any weight? You can't even get the [legal] definition of 'stalking' correct, I insist that you go look it up before further use cuz otherwise, you just look ...... well, dumb.

God, make it stop!
    So a gun owner/cc carrier loses the right to follow up suspicious activities simply because he's armed himself?!?!? Really, isn't that what you are saying???

So someone sees a crime against PROPERTY, whether it's his or not so what.....he has to run the opposite direction just in case one of the perps decides to confront him??? Then, if they begin to beat the living snot out of him, he can't shoot cuz he didn't run fast enough out of dodge?!?!? :rolleyes:

I swear some of you should learn about self aborting yourselves.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2013
  19. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I wonder how many blows it would take, just on the dirt (not even the concrete)..it would take to get a brain bleed going..what level is acceptable before you draw your weapon and fire.

You see guys getting kicked in the head, and dying, how many kicks till you can kill the attacker?? what is an acceptable level of pain you must endure, till you can not be called a Murderer ?? or Deceased??

20. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Once Zimmerman got a wiff of those scittles it was all over for Treyvon, like blocking the door at a donut shop next to the precinct station.