1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free Paula Deen!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Jun 20, 2013.

1. cooker1

cooker1 Well-Known Member

My black GF loves reading all you white boys N Word shit calls you all kinda names I just laugh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Don't be hatin' on the cracka patrol, ma'am.
    We offend everyone equally.
    We're really all cuddly and shit when you get to know us.
    (Except Darren, he's as cuddly as a cactus.)

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

And as charming as an eel. :up:

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Ida Lee?

5. CW AF 03

CW AF 03 Aspiring has-been

Eh, just another BS double standard...

6. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Wow. Someone who grew up in Georgia in the 50's and 60's used term "nigger". Big news....not!
    People need to get over their whiney assed pathetic politically correct selves. You can probably count on one hand the number of people that grew up in the South in that generation who have not used that term. What I see is some douchebag trying to get money from a successful person.

7. jimraynor21

jimraynor21 Well-Known Member

8. RR558

RR558 Well-Known Member

Yep

9. Cajun Kid

Cajun Kid Well-Known Member

LOL!

Don't say the N word.... But I have been called White Boy, Honkie and Cracker more times than I have ever used the word that has been banned from the White Devil lips. LOL

I have also dish out a few busted lips on the tail end of those WB, and craker comments LOL

10. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

seriously? You dont think her use of nigger and her love of black servers in white uniforms may hint that the person who worked for her may have faced some discrimination?

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

12. Cajun Kid

Cajun Kid Well-Known Member

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Lol

13. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Without punctuation that sentence can read a hundred different ways. :D

14. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

When Cooker1 punctuates something, you're gonna feel it.

15. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Wonder if he was so traumatized She couldn't cash that "Fat CollardGreen Eat'n Bitches" checks??:)

Last edited: Jun 21, 2013
  16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm sure they faced discrimination, especially in Savannah. I also think that uniforms mean nothing. Good jobs like that were hard to find, I'd expect anyone of any color to appreciate that job. Being called nigger? Depends on the person. As for being discrimination on her part, wouldn't that mean she'd have to be discriminatory? If she's like most restaurant owners and chefs she's a bitch on wheels to all of her employees. That's not discrimination. Use of curse words isn't discriminatory either.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

I just looked at some info on the lawsuit. Oddly enough not filed by a black employee. Not filed by a male. But by a white female. Wonder which racial epithets Deen or her brother used?

18. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:

19. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Nope.

20. biggenyz426

biggenyz426 too big to fail

Huh? Is that a beebism I missed?