Mens razors and bar soap

Discussion in 'General' started by joec, Mar 22, 2013.

1. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

And hatchets.

2. CausticYarn

CausticYarn I’m just here for the food.

You have the donut soap, don't you?

3. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

4. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

Electric shavers don't require refills. Going on 8 or 9 years with the same one. Recharge it about once every 2 weeks.

5. Too many bad memories from dropping it?

6. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Everything is more expensive here in Canada

7. BC

BC Well-Known Member

I buy my razors from the battery guy at the flea market. He's always 1/2 off retail.

8. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Check the vin number on those blades, they are prob stolen.

9. Once a year I take a trip up to Boston so i can buy mine from the local bars.

10. Dano711

Dano711 Well-Known Member

11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

12. sbhockey

sbhockey Orange shirt #157

Beat me to it. Been using them for about a year now. How can you say no to the price or the video.

13. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

Sorry, I was busy teaching a class today (How to be a Pimp 101: Project Management Professional).

My wife had a soap-making fixation that nearly bankrupted me. I don't recommend giving your SO a soapmaking kit, it turns into a sickness.

11 years later, I'm still dealing with the fallout - my garage is full of shit I can't get her to throw away (and it did cost thousands back in 2002...).

14. Ty

Ty Well-Known Member

There must be one hell of a markup in stores if that company can sell me five cartridges for a dollar. Are they making it up in s& h?

15. Jay305

Jay305 Well-Known Member

I haven't bought razors..well ever. My Mom is a corporate buyer for a national retail chain and get TONS of "material" from mfg's. So every Christmas I get a big ass goodie box (blades,dental care,whitening strips, etc). Mom, you're the shit!

This is one drawers full.

[​IMG]

16. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

my wife went through a jam/preserve/jelly/marmalade making phase...Still have nightmares!

17. joec

joec brace yourself

my friend who was the engineer at gillette, hes a fellow racer. he had broken his collar bone at shubie one year, and the next weekend was supposed to be moving one floor up in the building he lived in. he gave everyone who helped a gigantic box each of razors and refills as payment for helping. most of the people in that building didnt buy a razor for like a year. haha.

18. Dude, that is like $400 worth of razors or some shit. I cant think of a better Christmas present.

Offtopic, but when somebody asks me what i want for Christmas, i always tell them to get me something i am going to need/use anyway. Normally, i tell them to buy me a set of tires. :D Or i will tell them to buy me a can of race fuel, or some protein powder or shit like that.

Lora is usually like "uh, that isnt fun or creative". Im like "It is definitely fun and i dont care about creative. I would rather somebody get me something i KNOW i will need/use, rather than some bullshit that will end up in a closet".

You gave me an idea, this year i will tell everybody to get me razors. :D

19. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

how about a gift card to an ortho doc? :D

20. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

I feel your pain. My Wife is into candles, Partylite specifically.