1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So whos coming out 2 rrr

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Dyle, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

Im wondering whos going to be there on Friday to ride with me?? Yall this is important to me cause its been a hard road back. Yall know me a long time and it would just make the day even more special to ride a with friend or 2. Ill be practicing with the LWTs. And Im so rusty and well a bit nervous. So I need a buddy or 2 to help me build some confidence.:bow:

2. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Not I said the spider to the fly.....not I.

:D

3. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

I'll be there....I'll stop b and shoot the shit. Not racing LWT or vintage though. I have a couple buddies who will be running LWT there...

4. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

If I make it, it will only be for the day on Saturday.

5. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Wish you the best Dyle. My comeback is Sat week at Tally. Nervous as hell!!!

6. Dyle

Well you and I need to make sure we have fun and nothing more right now. Just a good safe weekend riding with our good friends. Keep us posted.

By the way here are a couple pre assembly pics. Got the bike running tip top. So now just time to redress her in her Sunday's best. The paint job by Chuck jumps at you in the sun....SO VERY NICE!!!

Attached Files:

7. Dyle

Shes all done!!!!!

:clap:
    Heres to Matt for another great job on the bike. Here are the finished product pics. Shes a beaut I tell ya.

Attached Files:

8. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Looks great man

9. fullmetalF4i

fullmetalF4i C. Lee #826

still regret selling you that bike....
    be glad to see it back at the track next weekend.

10. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

No worries, I got your back. Take it as easy as you need to.

I'll even loan you my EX500, just for old times sake. :D

11. Dyle

Put a nice wash and wax on it today. Running great. All ready for next weekend. It just cant get here soon enough.

12. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Dyle, I don't know you but I've kept up with your trials and hard times. I'm glad you're coming back. I won't be at RRR but, maybe we'll meet up in the future. Good luck. Have fun.:clap:

13. Dyle

Ill look forward to it.:beer: If is says 999 or 314 on it and its an F3 then its probably us. My son races #314 but our missed V7 brother Sauce also ran 314 but I think hes on an SV these days.
    But my goal is to just have fun, keep those pesky tears out of my crying eyes the frist few laps and bring it home in one gorgeous piece. Its not about speed but it is about riding and having fun with my racing brothers. I truely can not wait.

14. Dyle

Well its a slow start Curtis but Ill be there, One step at a time. I know you miss her and believe me shes been well taken care of. I just cant wait to be back on track enough to put that superbike motor back in and show you just how fast this bike really is.
    Dont you have a title to that RR??

15. Dyle

Well the bike is done, the gear is packed and ready. So tomorrow is load up day and then an early drive Friday morning and its track time......YEAH!!!!!

16. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

Dyle, have fun out there. I am sorry, but I will not be able to make it this weekend.

17. El Skwid!

El Skwid! Old guy, old bikes

Who's that old guy in pajamas?
    I got my AMA competition card so I'm going to Daytona...to watch all those kids ride new bikes on Dunslops!
    I may see the survivors on Sunday if I don't have to work.
    I hope some other big mouth will fly the V6/7HW flag this season, not looking good for me this season.

18. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

That's funny!

Won't be the same without the you and the oiler.

19. Dyle

Sucks not seeing you out there this weekend Skwid. Have fun in Daytona and take lots of bikini pics for us. But if you do make it out Ill be marshalling Sunday so look me up somewhere near T7 as usual.
    Randy see you there?? Im all loaded and ready to ROLLLLLL!!!1

20. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'