1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got the good word.

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Dyle, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

Talked with the WERA bosses and as long as all goes well between now and then, I am officially allowed to ride at RRR. Im not going to be racing as I promised my wife I wouldnt yet but Evelyn said I could come out and ride during the practice day March 15th. So guys yall come out and practice that day so I can ride with yall. Other wise itll be the kid racing my bike in V7s.
    Thank you WERA for letting me come back. Ive been dreaming of being able to do this again and I have worked so hard at getting healthy enough to come back. ITs a huge milestone in my life and thank you.:bow: Cya there. Alot of work to do b4 then so Ill keep everyone posted.:clap::clap:

2. Commander_Chaos

Commander_Chaos Hillbilly Genius

3. charles

charles The Transporter

:up: Just do it!

4. Mike 122

Mike 122 Ride!

That's great news, Dyle. See you at RRR in March. :beer:

5. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Way to go Dyle!

6. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Oh he!!, there goes the neighborhood...lol.

Great to hear it man.

:beer:

7. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

8. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Very cool. Good to hear man. Havent seen you at the races in a long while.

9. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

Great News Dyle!!!

10. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

Good to hear man

11. Dyle

Got alittle smoke from the bike. Burning rich, gotta get into the carbs. But Im sure its nothing as both motors are pretty fresh and stored safely. Matts on the its case though so I know itll be ready to rock. I think my wife is pretty nervous closer it all gets.

12. Dyle

ok bikes up an running great. Got to get a new rear tire warmer but other than that I think we are good. YEAH!!!

13. Dyle

March is Rapidly approaching. Im actually so excited I get goose bumps thinking about it. The last time I was this nervous was after the accident that caused my back surgery. When I had the crash it really messed me up, alot more than just my back and some road rash. Broken legs, arm, lung, ribs on both sides and ALOT of road rash. So it took me 2 years to heal from the broke back and in that time frame I rebuilt my CBR1000k with full intentions of riding again. Well until that time actually came it didnt bother me one bit to ride a bike that I was seriously injured on. Once I thru my leg over it 2 years after the crash well I was nervous, like a school boy stealing his daddy's bike for the first time scared. Well if I spend to much time thinking about it I get pretty nervous. So anyways Ill be going out with the slowest group possible cause I dont want to hurt anyone cause Ive got the jitters and well Im REALLY RUSTY. Maybe even see if I can ride with the WERA students that take the class. I could always help a newcomer with confidence beating an old time like me. LOL. What yall think?:beer:

14. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

Training wheels?

I'm about ready to take them off the F3. Wanna borrow 'em?

15. Dyle

yes I do....LOL