1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wills Rim Repair

Discussion in 'Tech' started by wills rims, Dec 5, 2012.

1. wills rims

wills rims Well-Known Member

Hey everyone i just wanted to say thanks for everyone who sends there wheels my way and puts up with my communication problems. Sometimes everything gets overwhelming and you don't know which way you are going. I have had the worst luck with phones. I have the phone deal working smoothly now. For all you guys that had to go somewhere else i am deeply sorry for not being there for you. I really try to get to everybody that needs my straightening ability. If anyone does call leave a message and i will promptly return them. If you can text me and i will return those as well. My email is [email protected] phone# 864-329-7671 Address is Wills Rim Repair
    416 Winding Brook Ct. Greenville SC 29617 Wheel straightening is 65.00 per wheel. Welding rash or cracks i am throwing in free. Besure to put your contact info in box unless your contact info is on label. If anybody has any questions feel free to contact me thru this forum or one the above methods.

Thanks

Will

2. tommyd273

tommyd273 Well-Known Member

Hats off to you Will. G'luck.

3. wills rims

Thanks. I am going to get a grip on my business skills. I have tons of work year round but , it is not fair to you guys that need quality repair with a budget that needs to be low or whether money is not an issue.

4. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

Hey man... I've sent a couple rims your way, and I will send more to you when I need them done again. You do a great job, good luck!

5. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

I literally read a facebook post yesterday from a friend of mine who was talking about how "finally got a sub-$75 repair bill on something from my last crash, thanks to Will's Rim Repair."

I've referred people your way on reputation alone. Best of luck in the future.

6. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Great Work and Great Turn around.....

7. Pigman

Pigman Well-Known Member

Im in.......got a wobbler on my hands

8. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

had great turn around for my last 3-4 wheels/rotors I sent. Thanks for the good work

9. grantcarruthers

grantcarruthers Well-Known Member

:stupid:

I had a great experience and result with Will. With a few minutes research here and on his web site I included a personal check for payment and a prepaid return shipping bill in the box. Got my two rims back in a few weeks in perfect shape.

Thanks Will

10. Pigman

Pigman Well-Known Member

and Pm sent too

11. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

I think that method works best. Ive prepaid & put a return label in. Makes turnaround really quick! :up:

12. grantcarruthers

grantcarruthers Well-Known Member

Yep yep

No reason not to unless your rims are so completely FUBAR that you don't know what they'll take to fix. If it's a straight forward straightening his pricing is clearly indicated so just remove the extra steps of having him bill you, wait for payment, clear payment, etc, etc, etc.:up:

13. wills rims

Thanks for the shout outs. I really appreciate it.

14. mtmansl

mtmansl Well-Known Member

Will did a great job on my wheels, he'll my business again!

15. wills rims

Remember if you send a rim to me and it is nonrepairable then i will send you back the rim with no cost on return shipping. If you choose for me to recycle rim then i will send your shipping money back to you. Also if you send check and rim is no good then i will shred check or mail it back to you.
    Thanks
    Will

16. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

That's good to hear, I have a few wheels that will be coming your way!

17. wills rims

18. banzai132

banzai132 Oh shit! not again!

Will, you're the best. Thank You for the work you've done for me in the past.

19. dennywags

dennywags Well-Known Member

you do brake rotors also, correct?

20. wills rims

Yes, thanks. 10.00 each. If you send some and one turns out to be straight then i don't charge for checking the straight one. If i am doing other work for you and you have a rotor that is barely out then i throw those in with the job.
    Will
    Also thanks banzai132