1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Place your bets: the end of WERA?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by El Skwid!, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Typo. Brain is in schedule mode and thinking of "this season" however since it's still 2012 that's what I typed :D

2. stangmx13

stangmx13 Well-Known Member

crap. i like that track a lot. please keep it on the schedule.

3. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

Here's the thing....

Just because you are having a hard time, doesn't mean everyone is having a hard time.

Houses around me are selling quite quickly now.
    My pay is up.
    Gas/Diesel is up but its normal for it to increase...still cheaper than 5 years ago.

What will limit my racing next year is a new addition to the family around the end of this year. This is the age old issue that WERA has to deal with. :)

4. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

:(
    WERA should give out condoms at registration instead of pens :D

5. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

If you do that, you'll have nothing but Sandra Fluke and the rest of the GWU sluts lining up for free condoms. Wait, I think your on to something here!:D

6. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

Hell yeah! Mongo, float that by the Czar:clap:

7. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

The that really would be the end of roadracing in America. No more reproducing of the genes that love it.

8. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

I am not a BHF fan but that is too bad. I guess they can get away with those rates by drawing from the economic power of the chicago to milwaukee metro area. I would sure like to the the NC region grow stronger and I really enjoy riding many the different tracks we have. Is Gingerman in play. I know they are trying to get it set for CW and CCW use.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, I'm not going to say it's not worth that money because obviously they get it and they're using it to make the place even better, it's just more than we can afford right now in that area.

Gingerman is the same issue - we run there and not enough riders come out. Makes it hard to keep trying it.

11. joec

joec brace yourself

Its amazing isn't it. In business, just because you have a great product to provide to people, it dosn't mean they will buy it. Its crazy.

12. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Build a better mousetrap and they will adopt a cat.