1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA Endurance in 2013

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by gpstar748, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Basically the costs on our end have gone up too much for them to be viable. Even at their heyday they didn't bring enough in turnout wise to pay the bills we have these days. Increasing fees as much as costs have increased would in turn hurt you guys and have more people unable to race which isn't acceptable either.

The solos and vintage or a second day of sprints brings in a lot more people and money which we need. Wish it weren't so to be honest, I liked the 2 hours.

2. AFM555

AFM555 The Surf Monkey

Any plans on something west of the Mississippi? You are gonna make me move huh? :D

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

For the National Endurance Series - not right now sorry. We need to rebuild the series and the basic truth of it is we're stronger on the East coast so that's where we need to start. I hate it for the riders who have supported the series from out West for years but we have to keep trying things to get it back to what we know it can be.

4. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Is grattan on the table or just SE tracks?

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

None are off the table but based on past turnout Grattan isn't high on the list.