1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Round 5 already Elkhart lake AMA SPOILER

Discussion in 'General' started by chadspaint, May 30, 2012.

1. 2OLD2SLOW

2OLD2SLOW Well-Known Member

Agreed, but the level of dominance these last two weekends has been incredible!! The championship points are only seperated by 20, but it feels unbelievably lopsided right now...

2. hrc_nick_11

hrc_nick_11 Well-Known Member

Yeah I saw that chain come off and though about all the people here that say "I have never had a clip master link fail" It only takes one time to cost a ton of many and get some one hurt real bad.

Keeping in mind that I don't know for sure that was a failed clip master but why on earth would you risk something like that happening.

3. mike w

mike w Knarf's buddy

I was watchin it with the guy that ran the Kwacker team up here and at some point he said the chain looks awfull loose on Rapps bike...few laps later...

4. chadspaint

chadspaint Well-Known Member

the races are gonna start in about 15 minutes yeay! I wonder what yamaha plans on doing to try to get to 600 title this year

5. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

I don't think clip masters pass AMA tech.

6. Lee#144

Lee#144 Track Newbie

Good races! Two questions though. What's with all the damn drama with the throttle by Young? His bike didn't seem to be down on power down the straight. Last one, at what point is Yosh going to get a real #2 rider? Daner, Cardenas, and Eslick would all do a much better job with that machine

7. Clark is impressing me. Hes not fighting for wins yet, but is consistantly in the second group, which is still fast company. Also, its been discussed before, but if Clark hadn't stepped in with $ in hand, there would only be 1 yosh bike on track. 6th place is much better than no bike.

8. ruckusracing

ruckusracing Well-Known Member

Sears point as well, Josh caused Blake to win in race 2 when he was walking away again. That's why points are the way they are.

9. chadspaint

chadspaint Well-Known Member

got a feel for Cam he put on 1 hell of a show! sure is fun to watch. martine must be like this big huge ball of power that's like impossible to get around. I bet Cam will take the sand trap next time he goes wide and off the track

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Must be new, last time I worked tech they checked cleanliness more than anything else :D

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Save us Justice League of Daytona from the Evil Josh "the brain" Hayes and his Yamaha of doom!

12. SupermotoFan

SupermotoFan deep Clothing Company

Why did the Saturday SuperBike race get red flagged?

13. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

14. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

The whole the 09 gsxr isn't up to par is a load of shit. Ever since Maldin said something about it now everyone is saying it isn't up to par even Blake but...... What about last year when Blake won way more races then Hayes? Same bikes last year as this year. Just ride the thing. Suzuki doesn't give a shit what you think Blake.

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

1) Young is frustrated. Especially getting walked on at his home race by Hayes

2) When one of those riders can bring a (or several) big name sponsor with them to the team to foot the bill of a second rider. Since Clark did not bring any such sponsor, he (well, his dad) had to foot the bill himself. Notice that there's no Rockstar or Makita stickers on the Yosh bikes anymore, those were their 2 major sponsors.

16. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

His tantrum on the front straight proves that...

17. pg_rider

pg_rider Doesn't race anymore...

Young went full retard with his antics in race 2; I was actually embarrassed for him. Frustrated or not, a professional should keep their cool in those situations. You don't see Hayden or Rossi acting out like that in spite of having to ride those Ducati piles...

18. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Hell I may have to watch this. Godawful accent and now temper tantrums?

19. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

when did young's tantrum happen? somehow i watched the race and didnt see what everyone is talking about ?

20. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

2nd or 3rd last lap of 2nd race on the straight, as herrin drafted and motored on by....