1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yo, team Yo!

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by gixxernaut, May 16, 2012.

1. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Team Peace Beast is going to kick your lily white asses at the 6 hour in Atlanta on June 8. Won't be nothing left in the Yo pit except a big ol' pile of smoldering butts by the time we're though.

2. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

can either team's bikes even complete a 6 hour? :Poke: :D

3. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

:crackup:

No, wait......................................

:crackup:

4. gixxernaut

Guess we'll find out. I put a new 1/5 turn throttle on my bike. Don't get the wrong idea, this throttle can only be turned 1/5 way. I figure my engine will last the 6 hour. Problem is we'll only complete about 4 laps. :crackup:

Anyway, you stay out of this. This thread is for trash talk from us fast riders. :Poke:

Last edited: May 16, 2012
  5. Karl_L

Karl_L Well-Known Member

Any ideal how many voltage regulators you will need to go through in 6 hours? And can you eject that many manuallly or will you have to rig up some type of automated system.

:Poke:

6. gixxernaut

I've already tried that and it didn't help. Ejected voltage regulators apparently don't have enough mass to slow down my pursuers. Next time I'm strapping a slant 6 from an old Plymouth Valiant under my subframe. That should slow 'em down...

7. rwood64083

We should be able to do a little more than four laps. 45% isn't riding :D

If you're going to keep giving out all the good secrets, how will you ever get promoted to water-boy? :Poke:

8. GA_SVS

GA_SVS Define "normal"

If I keep up the agricultural navigation like Sunday, I'll need a water truck - still scrubbing the grit from my leathers.

It is a rare day when you can crash and smile about it but I had a blast! :up:

9. Karl_L

Karl_L Well-Known Member

I'll take the waterboy job, anything as long as I'm not the guy who decides when to take the rains off & put the slicks back on.

10. gixxernaut

BRIAN!!!!! :bow:

11. gixxernaut

What's the matter team Yo members? Cat got your fingers? C'mon out and throw down.

You don't frighten us, Yo pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottoms, sons of silly persons! I blow my nose on you, so-called Yo-boys, you and your silly Yo-boy Riders!

Bunch of empty-headed animal, food trough wipers! I fart in your general direction. You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

[​IMG]

12. rwood64083

It's an amazing day when you can crash during the initial 2 laps of a race, roll back into the pits on your own accord/power when the race gets red flagged, get things quick cleaned... and still make it back out to the track (after a very short 'red flag' break) for the restart :up:

Karl, you got that right! Tire change decision maker is something I'm going to have to leave out of my resume' as I proved to everyone at the track last weekend that I'm lacking in that skill :( Sorry all those around me had to deal with that. On the up side, much appreciation to all that helped with those three quick changes :up:

13. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Fixed. He's on the wrong forum, I found one for him.

http://www.dadlabs.com/forum/Lounge/General-Discussion/Mr.-Mom.html

:Poke:

Now, as to the original Mr. Smack Talker, this is not going to end well for Peace Beast racing. I have a couple of hard hitting, lean mean fighting machines riding for us, they are going to run away from you guys while Morris and I sit and enjoy frosty beverages while attended by a bevy of lovelies. I think I might do 15 minutes on my stint on the bike, what about you, Morris?

14. gixxernaut

That's more like it, you bunch of wipers of other people's bottoms!

How you Yo-boys say: I one more time, unclog my nose in your direction, sons of a window-dresser! So, you think you could out-ride us Beastie Boys with your silly knees-bent riding about trying to corner low? I wave my private parts at your aunties, you cheesy lot of second-handed two-stroke donkey-bottom biters!

Just wait until we release the full force of the Tuna-meister on your so-called secret weapons! He and the Woodenator alone can do six hours standing on their heads dancing to George Clinton and Parliament funk the whole time!

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 18, 2012
  15. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

We have a plan for Tuna. Heard he likes to drink, we are gonna "hook him up".

Randy? We figure he will run off somewhere and give us a free 20 minutes. No worries there.

You got ol' 45% riding for you? Nothing else I need to say on that. :D

But since you have a 6 hour pair like we do why don't you come over and have a frosty beverage with us while the guys race? (non-alcoholic frosty beverage, of course...I heard somewhere that endurance racing is an alcohol free activity, I spent the next hour looking for the free alcohol).

16. gixxernaut

No, Quentin isn't on the squad this go 'round. The other member of our team is none other than Brad. You know the Brad I'm talking about.

So... if the worst happens and you manage to get past our awesome stormfront consisting of myself, Logan, Tuna and Woody...

You ain't out of the woods yet. We still get to whip out our big Johnson.

17. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

I'm wondering how our bike is going to do over 6 hours. Our 1st gen is a very stock "seasoned" motor out of a streetbike. Gonna run tall gearing and keep the revs below 10k.

18. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Mine is just ugly, the motor was done by MSP a couple of years ago but only has had a few rounds put on it since. Plenty strong to "motor" the Peace Beast boys, we will wave when we roll past, George. :D

19. gixxernaut

What they don't realize is that that V twin in my SV is actually an RC51 engine shoehorned into the SV frame. Go ahead. Start filling out those protest forms... :D

20. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

They will be pre-printed. :D