1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OK Peace Beast!

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by mmfoor, Mar 28, 2012.

1. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

I can't run a faster lap time than anyone BUT what, exactly, are we considering a 'race pace'? :D

2. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

My team won't be there....do I get a conciliation prize if I just "show up"? lol

3. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

No soup for you! Next!

4. kanatuna

Daaaamn!!!

5. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Peace Beast decided not to show at Miller because we didn't want to embarrass all you guys who think you're fast. :Poke:

6. kanatuna

I knew we "had a plan"

7. FZR 473

FZR 473 Well-Known Member

the TOBC team could be a pretty big "meal"....and Jon don't eat no KFC!!!! That could be a lot and I mean a lot of beer "if" I lose out on the bet. Do we start with the 6 psi or do we get to run it until it gets down to the 6 psi?

8. tlr74

tlr74 4seven4

I already bought you'lls meal at the GNF....well suzuki contingency did.

9. ghetto customs

I tell you what... Ill let you start, do 6 laps with the right pressure, come in, lower pressure and finish your stint. ;) Theoretically thats about how long it took for me to start bitching about Birdsong changing the suspension! But, as I found out at the first pit stop an hour fifteen later, the damn tire was flat! I was pissed for a few minutes about the long pit stop, but then changed over too " holy crap, it could of killed me " :wow:

10. tlr74

tlr74 4seven4

Then finish the race on a four hour Roebling front tire.

Last edited: May 9, 2012
  11. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

Why do all that when you can just cruise around, collect 1st place trophy and drink beer after race :)

12. ghetto customs

Been there, done that.... kinda boring, well, besides the drinking beer part, that's always a good time!

13. FZR 473

FZR 473 Well-Known Member

yeah......def could have killed ya! but with your skillz....able not to crash and still ride fast....:bow:

Russell has been flattracking a lot over the winter so he will be handle the bike moving around with a flat tire....I will nominate him to take up your challenge...I am sure he will be fine with it.....:D

14. kanatuna

Skiiiiilzzzzzz

15. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

You suck. :D

16. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

Mounting our Pirelli Pro today for race reminded me of you :)
    Since we only used half of the Pro last year for whole 6hr would it count if I mount that take off and do 6hr this weekend? :)
    And if we kick your asses again you buy dinner for weekend.
    Beer is on us, from monkey supply of course :D

17. kanatuna

I'll watch...