1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The MILF Hunter

Discussion in 'General' started by Dieselboy, Apr 15, 2012.

1. benfer

benfer steadily going faster

How do you wash the herp off? simple green?

2. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

I think he already found a buyer!

[​IMG]

3. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

The Handel bars look OK, but I prefer either Bach or Liszt bars.

:D

4. Coopster

Coopster Well-Known Member

What exactly

is the reason Yamaha makes their oil fill cap in the clutch cover the way they do? Is there even a tool that will fit that overgrown Dzus slot?

5. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

It looks about the same as the inspection plugs on all Norton/Triumph/BSA engines from the early 60's to the early 80's.

And yes, there is a special tool for that.

6. caferace

caferace No.

I've hung out with the MH (Shawn) at more than a few race meetings. He's a serious roadracing fan, from club level to WSBK and GP. Cool cat. He's got nothing on Mr. Daytona when it comes to late nights but definitely knows how to have fun. If he has a bike for sale, odds are it's a nice bit of kit.

-jim

7. spcassell

spcassell Well-Known Member

Looks like it has some nice upgrades. Where's the 38MMM airbags.

8. He is a fun guy to hang out with, everytime he offered me a drink I made sure it was out of a sealed container.:beer: He did give me a 3 month free subscription...

9. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

Wouldn't Ohlins suspension and an extended swingarm be considered an oxymoron?

The setup appears to work pretty well apparently: He is getting his face licked.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2012
  10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

He seemed alright enough when Joe and I had lunch with him (more like at the same table really) and his big ass monster bodyguard uccio.

11. kiggy74

kiggy74 As useful as an...

That's actually a pretty cool looking bike.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Big ass screwdriver...

13. malik ross

malik ross Waits for his asskicking.

3 footer?

14. Don_728

Don_728 The dog made me do it!

15. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

:stupid:

I thought it was a nice looking R1. Although...I'm not sure camo is something I'd want on my bike...IMNSHO, you'd want every opportunity to be seen by the other idjits on the road.

16. GSVR 946

GSVR 946 Banned

17. Chip

Chip Registered

Shawn is good people!

18. spcassell

spcassell Well-Known Member

Didn't notice the swingarm was extended. Looking at it again it sure looks stock. Not sure you could fit the tire any closer to the swingarm pivot. Who knows about the structural integrity of the swingarm for racing but it doesn't look gey.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2012
  19. mattf

mattf Banned-a-lama-ding-dong.

Hell, I'd rock it.

But for such a clean, nice looking Florida bike, how in the hell did that Ohlins shock get so damn grungy and corroded???????