1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OK Peace Beast!

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by mmfoor, Mar 28, 2012.

1. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

How 'bout Millah? What's the matter Colonel Sanders..... CHICKEN?

2. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

:crackup:

3. skidmarx

skidmarx New Member

We missed Miller last year, but will be there this year.

You guys want ot put in some laps, you should come over to The Ridge for our WMRRA 6 hour the following weekend - that track rocks!

4. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Notice none of the fast teams are talkin shit lol Well...Rob is talkin but just about beer. lol

5. gixxernaut

Just in the unlikely case it matters to anyone not on my team, we're not going to be making the Miller round after all.

:(

6. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

That's because they are serious.

Haven't been keeping up with this thread, didn't know you were planning to go. That's too bad.

7. kanatuna

Yea kinds sucks....I was looking forward to the track time. I'm till trying to make the trip regardless for the LWT Nat. stuff

8. gixxernaut

Speaking of Rob, I was working the Country Music Marathon (I provide motorcycle transportation service for a photographer each year) when ol' Rob came running by sporting a full marathon bib and high fived me! Dude was putting up some good pace too! This was about mile marker 6 as I recall.

Way to go Rob!!! :up:

9. kanatuna

Sweatin Beeeer!!!!!

10. tlr74

tlr74 4seven4

Just the half and it was around mile 8 or so.

11. gixxernaut

Sorry about the inaccuracies. Still it was really bitching to see you out there.

12. tlr74

tlr74 4seven4

No worries, who's wee strom were you riding?
    Thanks for good words sir.

13. gixxernaut

That would be my wee strom. I finally sold the 'Busa that was languishing in my carport due to lack of interest and got the 'Strom. Now I've got Halfabusa.

14. tlr74

tlr74 4seven4

I miss mine, but that super10 is looking good.
    Gotta find something to ride since we aint racin much.

15. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

:crackup:

My busa has been languishing as well, but it has more to do with where it's parked (stashed behind a car in the garage, so I have to move the car to ride it). Once it and the ST swap parking spots I'll ride it more.

16. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

Aaight ya bunch of honky's, foreigners and what fits the rainbow in between riding along an SV.... Ill chime in on this shit talking game.. I will buy your entire team a meal "if", one of your team members can do an hour and a half stint, with 6 psi in the front tire, and keep " race pace" at Miller. I might even buy the first round if ya do a faster lap time than I did!

17. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

I gotta do all that just for you to spring for a couple of 2 piece dinners at KFC?! :eek:

No thanks.

18. tlr74

tlr74 4seven4

And I'll add to it, it can't be at the cart track either..
    Any team up up for the said challenge, when they lose must bring beer for Parrish and myself every time they come to the track.

Now back to your regular scheduled program, I'm going running.

19. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

Hot sauce makes everything better!!
    That shits finger licking good hommie!

20. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

First it's "honkey's", now "hommies". That Tennessean slang stuff sho' is differnt than what I learned in the East Bay.

Just how many of you east coast teams are coming out west, anyway?

BEER!:beer: