Thoughts on Ballistik Apparel race suits?

Discussion in 'General' started by Agg2001, Feb 23, 2012.

1. BC

BC Well-Known Member

No dog in the fight and not implying Ballistik stole anything but I find it funny how selective people are when crucifying others who do knockoffs.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Selective is what make the hypocrites happy in their little worlds :D

3. BC

BC Well-Known Member

No kidding.

4. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

No dog in the fight either but every time :):):):):):) and/or Skip enter a thread drama seems soon to follow. Not everyone having an issue with either must be a "ball-swinger" or a "stalker", one would think.

5. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

glad i dont have a dog in the hunt either. just expressing what i witnessed first hand. :up:

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Nothing to do with Heroic or Ballistik or the like but how is komodo doing? They having their stuff made in pakistan?

Just wondering, they made some great shit.

7. ToddClark

doing great as far as i know, and as far as i know, still being made over there, yep. :up:

8. benfer

benfer steadily going faster

It's overseas for sure. Don't know if it's Pakistan or not. I asked Lee a while back at a CCS race.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Just went to their website and DAMN, you see their Pro Racer gloves? :eek:

10. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

this! of course todd clark has to interject his all knowingness in this thread too.:crackup: BALL SWINGER......that's where he fits in. and speaking of swinging balls. todd is so old, his sack probably swings like turkish taffy in the middle of the sahara desert in the summer. go away old man. you have no relevance to me.:eek:

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Todds the ball swinger? You've been hanging from Heroics for years just for a discount...

:crackup:

12. skip salenius

:crackup: todd mcnabney and i are good friends. I don't swing on his balls because i don't have to. discount! lol! you know everything,don't you mongo? i say what i say for todd because he's a friend. he takes care of me every time! none of you ball rubbers knows what kind of "deal" i get from todd. it's none of your business! kepp rubbing todd clarks balls mongo! he probably likes it!:beer:

13. ToddClark

im still trying to figure out just who's balls im swinging on? It damn sure aint Heroic's nor is it Ballistics.

Skip, youre hilarious dude, keep up the good work. :up:

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You told us the deal. I find it funny how defensive you get and it's fun to troll the trolls :crackup: Todd (Heroic) does seem like a great guy and this has nothing to do with him. As for Clark bitching, meh, he does that a lot.

15. skip salenius

my balls, todd! keep swinging! :crackup::up: have fun in your little gsb sandbox that you won't let me in because i tell you like it is. yea....he banned me a couple years ago because he can't stand when someone tells him something he doesn't wanna hear! boo hoo! :down:and don't look at me at the track again like you are trying to be friendly,or offer me a ride in your stupid golf cart. i know it's just for show! :down: grumpy, old, slow man!:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Last edited: Feb 27, 2012
  16. skip salenius

why do you keep insinuating i get defensive? i'm just keeping check on the wera bbs, ball rubbers! that's it! sheer entertainment for me!:up:

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Insinuating? I'm stating it outright. But only because you do ;)

18. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

Does accepting the ride nullify this rant? :D
    [​IMG]

19. skip salenius

i'm just making sure my friend doesn't get ripped off on his designs. it's hilarious how ANY AND EVERY thread i post in seems to just keep goin and goin..........it's awesome! the only thing that would be better is if i was allowed to list my sponsors below my comments. someone in wera land took that away from me a while back. another ballrubber, i'm sure. :up: oh well........carry on!

20. skip salenius

that's not todd or his cart. that was after my crash in jersey this year. nice pic!:crackup: