1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Local mini clubs

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by jon686, Jan 24, 2012.

1. jon686

jon686 Well-Known Member

I know about Mini motard in Nashville area...who else is out there? Wish the MGKT wasn't so far away.

2. ACDNate

ACDNate Well-Known Member

3. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Mimra in michigan.

4. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

5. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

6. RedReplicant

RedReplicant Well-Known Member

Anyone hear of a club in the Phoenix area? I know Tucson has P1 Kart Track but I haven't heard of anything up here..

7. grantcarruthers

grantcarruthers Well-Known Member

Anyone know the closest site to St Louis?

8. nicsdad

nicsdad New Member

Same here, have been searching the web, and only found outdated links.. Bondurant is no more I think, Firebird, etc.. nothing.

9. jcivince

jcivince Well-Known Member

Didn't know about MIMRA - something I'll look into more - might even get me to work on the CR80 motard project again!

10. rambo603

rambo603 New Member

Check out pitbike practice on swroadracing forum in general.my contact is in there,if your in phoenix lets ride!also for nor/so cal check out minimotousa.com.we practice sundays and race once a month in tuscon

11. The Undertaker

The Undertaker Well-Known Member

12. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

They are a great group of guys too.

13. ChuckS

ChuckS Well-Known Member

tell me more about the Nashville group...I'm back and forth from Paducah to Bowling Green every weekend. Picked up a XR100 for dirt track fun but pavement is cool too...

14. raddad13

raddad13 Well-Known Member

We are a small group usually 5+ bikes or so, that meets every couple weeks @ a large church parking lot.The parking lot is big enough for a little over 1/2 mile course.
    Its all for fun and seat time. anyone is welcome on a (mini) only because we got complaints on the bigger motards.

15. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Nashville guys are awesome too. Be sure to pack a lunch. You'll be there all day with basically unlimited seat time.

16. raddad13

raddad13 Well-Known Member

+1 on the lunch. We do get a lot of seat time, we kinda just ride til its to dark on everyone is give out.
    You know the nsr is ready anytime Draik wants to come ride it.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2012
  17. ChuckS

ChuckS Well-Known Member

Very cool. How can I find out about dates?

18. TSMMR MINIGP 47

TSMMR MINIGP 47 MINI RACER

19. Bart#72

Bart#72 Well-Known Member

I ride with njminigp.com

20. blackbird2xx

blackbird2xx Well-Known Member

Just look up Mini Motard on Facebook, and I'll post up the dates. They will ALWAYS be on non wera days