1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Dern...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by H8R, Dec 8, 2011.

1. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Just need a shipping address... :crackup:

[​IMG]

2. Tinfoil hat charly

Tinfoil hat charly Well-Known Member

That's not legal in Massachusetts

3. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

It's real??? Holy shit. :wow:

Why would you spend money, when you can just grab a belt, switch, pipe wrench, or whatever. :D

4. Recommended for ages 2-10.......

5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Blow jobs aren't legal in Georgia either but that doesn't stop anyone.

6. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

He already asked about a correctional collar - why not this?
    I suppose it may be a bit more difficult to use since it requires direct intervention, whereas the dogs collar you just have to push a button.

If I ever caught him using either, I would tie him up and taze him until he was black and blue though.

I am all for a swat on the butt - other punishment tools, not so much.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Do the job right and even the swat won't be all that necessary. Granted the threat is always there :D

8. Aberk

Aberk Well-Known Member

Location + post = :crackup:

9. Venom51

You estrogen filled little things. Just can't use the good tools available cuz they may cause a little discomfort. :D

10. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

So which is worse, a 9v battery or a wooden spoon (with the hole)? I'd rather take the 9v, those wooden spoons hurt like a motherf'er.

11. CausticYarn

Kids are pretty smart - sometimes they need a swat on the ass, most of the time if you talk to them in a language they understand you can get the message across. That is part of being a parent though, figuring out how your kid responds and how they perceive the world around them - then tailoring their education to their learning style. I highly doubt this kid is going to respond to the same punishment/education that my parents gave me...seeing as all of my siblings responded differently to their style of teaching.

I remember one ass-whooping as a kid, and it is only because it was the one I didn't deserve. All of the others I couldn't tell you what they did for me besides make me afraid to piss my dad off too much. If I knew I wasn't going to get caught, I was still a little asshole. The punishment that actually made me stop and think? Shame and disappointment. I still hate disappointing my parents and I am 28 years old, it makes me feel like the worst daughter on the planet when they are disappointed.

12. Venom51

Damn it now...I've agreed to start using the smiley when I'm joking. If you guys aren't going to pay attention then I'm just gonna go back to making the comment and letting people decide for themsleves. :D

Of course I would not want you tasing the kid. I reserve that right for me if you are in the same restaurant letting him scream while I try to enjoy my lunch. :D

13. CausticYarn

A smiley doesn't stop me from posting my opinion even if you are joking...by all means, keep using them. Don't expect me to care though :moon:

14. Venom51

See...this is why the world is in the shape it's in. When women were given the right to vote they started thinking their opinions were wanted. :D:Poke:

15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You're all brain damaged.

16. CausticYarn

I couldn't care less if it was wanted or not. You still are going to get it. If I have to work to support the family unit - opinions will be heard. Once Darren makes enough money so I can sit at home with the rug-rats, I will gladly shut up.

Clean house
    Clean and mended Laundry
    Clean dishes
    Well mannered children
    Beer ready upon arrival
    Dinner at 6 every night
    Freshly baked goods
    Home canned goods
    Perfectly manicured lawn

These things all come with a price - should Darren be willing to accept that price, I would gladly be a stepford wife.

17. Venom51

You here that Dern? The little woman said get to work you slack ass.

18. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Hey Mom, I just saw this article a few minutes ago and thought you might benefit from it. It's good information and works.

http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/te...rying-to-tell-you--and-how-you-can-help-.html

By the way, this is for dealing with Dern. I don't know about the upcoming kid. :)

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I'll take the job! Have fun at the office, dear! :D

She's already complaining about how little she sees me cuz I'm out having affa...uhh, working late. ;)

20. Venom51

If you hit it with a tazer jolt I suspect the tantrum would stop. If not you can always pull the trigger again until you run out of juice.