1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More Sex Crime Concealment...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by CausticYarn, Dec 6, 2011.

1. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

You know this guy? The sheriff that makes his inmates wear pink? Apparently his department doesn't like to investigate sex crimes - including child sex crimes. The word on the street is his department especially doesn't like to investigate sex crimes involving illegal immigrants.

Now, this story is lacking information and exposure, so I don't have any clue what the motive of the department could possibly be - laziness? Number fudging? Inside perps? But Arpaio said he "isn't going anywhere" in the wake of this scandal.

So, my question for today is this: what does being illegal change (if anything) about a victim of a crime for you?

2. NickyZ

NickyZ Well-Known Member

Interesting question. Crimes against humanity/violating basic human rights? They certainly apply to all persons, including illegals. (I want to quote Ricky Bobby - "it's in the Geneva Convention, look it up" - but I don't know)

Crimes based on laws specific to the U.S.? Someone will chime in, but not me. It's early and that, I believe, is a rather tough question.

3. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Why would we spend money investigating illegals getting molested? They shouldn't be here in the first place, and since they shouldn't be here it's their own fault for getting molested. Maybe it's a good tactic to get them to go back to their own Nation.

<sarcasm>

4. chuckbear

chuckbear Totally radical, bro.

:stupid:

You're not suggesting illegals are people, are you??

5. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

:rolleyes:

They're people...they're just criminals too....

6. chuckbear

chuckbear Totally radical, bro.

Is it not rape when the "victim" is a criminal?

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

It ain't date rape if your date inflates! :up:

Arpaio = Dread. :down:

8. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

The point is, they wouldn't be victimized if they weren't here illegally.

Just like all those people who illegals kill every year in drunk driving accidents would still be alive if the gov't would do it's damn job.

9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

One crime does not justify another.

Cuz if it did, I'd be having a blast playing Grand Theft Auto in real life every time some douchewhistle decides to jaywalk! :up:

10. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

How many 'rights' can they have, they're not even corporations?

11. charles

charles The Transporter

good one :D

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Five

13. Paint Shaker

Paint Shaker Tractor Motor Racer

IMO; Illegal= you should have no rights granted under the Constitution of the United States. However, criminal law (and basic human rights) does not recognize whether the victim is here legally or not. So... Investigate the crime, arrest and try the perp, then ship the victim back to wherever they came from (and recover any $$$ from the illegal to offset the costs).

14. f4capt

f4capt Zoinks!

You might be able to copyright that and sell it to one of the republican candidates.:D

15. Jim Moore

Jim Moore Well-Known Member

I'm betting language barrier, disappearing witnesses, and the general "underground" nature of the illegal community make it almost impossible to investigate crimes of that nature.

16. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Well, I suppose I can answer my own question now.

Your status as a citizen does not change your status as a victim for me. You get raped and your case get's ignored - that means there is a rapist going free. That d-bag needs to be investigated.

Same with kiddy diddling... 11 year old child of an illegal immigrant wanders into the police department saying her aunt has molested her for the past 8 years - means there is a molester out there wandering free. Prosecute the case, get the molester off the street and give some peace to the victim.

I guess where it get's messy is - after the case is closed, what do you do with the victim. Based on our laws - send them back to their country of origin.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Saying that a rape victim doesn't deserve justice because she's in the US illegally means that the rapist is not a criminal because the person he raped shouldn't have been there. That's some twisted logic.

18. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

But it makes them feel superior.

19. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Who is "them?"

:)

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Whomever PC so designates.